Ever used Black Kow (Cow Shit basically)

• Thread starter Vb2flat2surf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Thanks to you guys you got me up to harvest on my recent Durban Poisons and I have it in the dark for a few days before I chop. Meanwhile, I'm 21 days into 11 other seedlings (this is a big step for me lol. Most I've done is 6 and I'm only 4 grows in). 6 Runtz, 3 Girl Scout Cookie Autos and 1 Bruce Banner Auto. Also going to be an attempting at growing outdoors for the first time ( 1 Girl Scout Cookie). My seedlings started in a mix of perlite, Ocean Farms Soil and Happy Frogs Coco. Plants are looking good, besides a little heat stress yesterday because of a very hot day, but good today as it cooled down. (I'll have to update with pics).
My question is about preparing my transplant I'll be doing this weekend to get them out of solo cups (by the way I did it in crystal clear solo cups and made holes on sides and on bottom. It's really cool watching the roots grow daily and see you're moisture levels. Lights didn't seem to hurt them either). Back to question. I was looking into adding "Black Kow" into the mix they are currently in. A.) Anyone used it and had success? B.) Is it to late to add it into my transplants new environment and cause a shock (consider some are autos and any little fuck up could mess things up). 3.) Is it a good Idea to add cowshit to tgis mix either now, or for future into this mix I have had success with so far.
May as well ask a random question also. Anyone introduce worms into their pots? Pros/Cons? Or "what the fuck dude are you asking tgis dumbass question" lol. I take criticism just fine.
Thanks guys and gals that have always given me killer advice. I'll attach a picture of the Black Kow

Ever used black kow cow shit basically
NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

I use composted steer manure in my vegetable garden, works great. I don't see why it wouldn't benefit cannabis, it's just compost. You could make a tea or top dress like you would with worm castings.

Lots of people use worms in their pots, the info is out there.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Thanks guys. I can't find how it could hurt but have found it could be beneficial. My main concern was introducing a transplant to different environment (Same environment with some black kow added)

E

Erik1017

Thanks guys. I can't find how it could hurt but have found it could be beneficial. My main concern was introducing a transplant to different environment (Same environment with some black kow added)
Hey, I’m also in the same situation. I got a plant from a friend of mine seems like he used some cheap soil from Lowe’s or who knows. She is 4weeks old and 3 of her leafs have burnt ends in scared for her so thinking of replanting into other soil. I saw black Kow at my local Home Depot thinking of using it as it’s the best option I got for now. Did it work well for you? How is your plant doing if you did end up using Black Kow.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hey, I’m also in the same situation. I got a plant from a friend of mine seems like he used some cheap soil from Lowe’s or who knows. She is 4weeks old and 3 of her leafs have burnt ends in scared for her so thinking of replanting into other soil. I saw black Kow at my local Home Depot thinking of using it as it’s the best option I got for now. Did it work well for you? How is your plant doing if you did end up using Black Kow.
it’s probably not the soil, need to see pictures of plant.,

Top Bottom