Ever Wondered Why Or What Happened To Loompafarms A Few Years Back

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stickyblack

Disheartening to hear Loompa getting caught up im the disasters across the pond. Loompa has handed out much love- karmas gotta pay him, 100%. Sending good vibes here from the UK. Been around since back in the collective days, bx1 & og sq'd.. still going strong today. Deffo got a place in my heart for sharing these genetics.

Take care & all the best.

Last edited:
Shamus

Shamus

your company deserves to fail

your a hack with one good cut, so you have to make new cuts up (cough cough vanilla bean is really west coast dog) and the grunk is an old hybrid you had lying around..

which by the way isn't even that dank

and you ARE a junky

I watched u go thru withdrawals first hand when your liquid dilaudid ran out

your a thief and a hack who's about to sell out to conglomerates so people make sure u don't give this guy anything u don't want to see whored out world wide

Shamus

Shamus

also lets not forget that you fucking ripped off people for the Gerber auction

an old friend of mine who we lost

you accepted funds and never sent shit out

so the dudes whored out your underdog

not unlike what your about to do with that Hungarian company that offered u 20 grand for all ur cuts or whatever..
the only cut unique to you is your underdog
and funnily enough I found seeds I know for a fact your underdog came form on Overgrow
only the phenos that are coming out of those are better then your underdog

everyone in MI made fun of your outdoor

that one unit was so pathetic the 400$ he gave me to give u was what he thought it was worth!
HAHAHAHA

you perpetually rip off help at your farm by not paying them (Faye, ben and my friends I brought out to your house)

how much did you rob all them for? prolly like 7-8 grand total

ur an old fuck boi who surrounds himself with sycophants

lets not forget your sycophants even rob u

how many pounds were you missing this harvest? like 20? and u know it was blackbeard

Blackbeard if your seeing this Loompa is planning on kicking u off the team

AHHHHAH AHAHAHHAHAHA

tweedy

tweedy

Well this got interesting...

@Shamus

Out of pure curiousity what seeds were they on Overgrow? While I don't doubt more people's seed stock came from that site than we give it credit for it seems like a strong claim to "know for a fact" but I would love to hear you out on that.

In regards to the junkie comment, unfortunately more prevalent than ever with vets and growers but if he was on dilaudid of course he went through withdrawals when it ran out. Those are some strong meds. It is more of a matter of if he self medicated with things that weren't prescribed by his doctor to "cope" and abused those things. That would be more of a junkie move to me. I have dealt with a lot of friends losing that battle because of the area I live in having quite a problem with opiates. I don't fuck with em because of the propensity for addiction, tend to stay away from "life ruiners" but I have seen people rip off their own family and friends to get a fix.

As far as ripping people off, no fucking excuses there and if there is substance to that one I am glad I got my Loompa beans for free and didn't support that kind of way of doing business. @loompa any response to these accusations?

I'll grab my popcorn...

B

Bakedjon

Good old Humboldt.... Hard to keep many secrets around here if youre not a hermit... Best business practices are rare, and it is going to be interesting to see what happens in the next few years. Everyone has their claws out, as now its about ego and how big you can get. This is going to get interesting.... Only few days away till the 12th hour.

Shamus

Shamus

doctors don't prescribe heroine, which he kept bugging me to try and get

The dliaudid was not prescribed. It was liquid in a venoject bottle.

I gave him A LOT of something before I met him in person for free that helps with PTSD and that he was supposed to give away freely to other vets. luckily he gave that back before I left his house as I didn't see any promise of him actually sharing it.

I knew posting that it would just lead to him hurling insults at me but that's all he can do..

it's not my morals in question here

it's the fact he's a scrupulous stain on the underpants of the cannabis industry who goes from ripping one person off to another.

I was damn near stranded in California because of this man, he never paid the help that came before my friends and then he never paid my friends and my girl who trimmed for him for two and a half weeks. While we starved and rationed oatmeal we had taken from continental breakfasts on the way there.

the main points here being

1. he has no idea what seeds he's selling besides what it came out of.. no organization

2. he's blatantly renaming played out shit to drive hype

3. he robbed every bit of his help this harvest

ignore my comments about the overgrow beans that shit is something that can't really be talked about.

I just found it funny.

no I dont know anything for a fact regarding that

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

So as I suspected the harvest theft or I can't pay the electric auction was all a scam, seems to be a lot of that these days

I'm glad I never fall sucker for that shit .....

Anyone that selling ten seeds for 3bills all day long
But needs to reach out for help usually has a drug issue

Latest posts

Top Bottom