Every thing About Jorge's Diamond and some shots of it.

• Thread starter Satica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Satica

Jorge’s Diamonds

Growing a mother plant originated from feminized seeds was and is controversial for me .I put my expectation at the low level and Now at the end of the third crop not having a single seed or serious hermaphrodite in my garden I am definitely impressed by Jorge’s Diamonds in so many aspects.

It’s a very low maintenance plant.One of the lowest in my 20 plus strains (second to Hashbery from Mandala seeds).

It grows medium under metal halide and medium to tall (max around4 feet) under HPS.
It gr
ows like a sativa and yields like indica. It’s a higher yielder version of plants like White Widow in structure. That means it is not sturdy to carry the yield and sooner or later needs support.

Topping in Uncle Ben style adds about %25 to the final yield and keeps the plant in shorter side but if you top your plants then they need support sooner in bloom phase.
If not topped It can support the weight of buds almost to the last week of harvest but finally she gives up if not supported by you.

This strain did impress me in soil but not in hydro, just yield wise I was not impressed in hydro with It.
Here is the best part, it turned out to be the lowest odor strain of my collection,
including Northern lights!!??.

It’s not a stocky bushy indica ,it grows more like White widow but a taller version of it .Fan leaves are not huge and frequent but medium and sporadic that leaves the lower branch plenty of light to grow their buds.

It is not a cola plant.I mean the energy of the plant goes to cola and side branches almost equally. The growth rate of buds is almost consistent during bloom with a sharper growth around end of week 6 and then the second wave at the eight week.Odour level although very manageable but precaution may be needed around week 6 to 8 or 9 if you keep for that long.

It needs plenty of light; otherwise you need to harvest the plant in 2 steps leaving the lower branches one more week to go.
A medium feeder and not a heavy “indica hungry” plant especially in hydro.
Using connoisseur in hydro I never went more than EC=1.2 and even 1.2 was too much.
This plant has a healthy metabolism and if not overfed will deliver the best.

I found connoisseur extremely powerful so much so that if you follow the conventional schedules you may damage your crop so I use it lower than almost any recommendations and what can I say,it works for me brilliantly.

Using Iguana juice in soil I never fed more than EC=0.8 and I am more than happy with the result.

Trimming the lower 3 or more side branches is necessary for a better control of garden and certainly a better yield. If not trimmed lower side branches can go a little wild and out of control ,so be brave and cut them sooner than latter.

Plant stretches to double of its original height when was inducted to 12/12 light cycle.
Yield:when it comes to yield it is an Indica and one pound per 1000 watt lamp is very achievable but if somebody says they had a better yield than mine in soil or hydro I have no reason to question it.

I never had a single fan leave with more than 7 fingers .I think it is genetically imprinted in it but it is a guess since all I have is One mother plant.

In my plant you don’t need more than 8 weeks to bloom.

Some bananas is not unusual but early hermaphrodite or having seeds, I never had any problem.

Has light green and not bushy foliage with a 3 to 4 inches interval .turns to darker green when bloomed.

Buds are solid but not rocksolid.Its a little leafier than average indicas but so what ,it is a fantastic herb,leafy or not.

Easy to manicure since you have a few small to medium fan leaves to trim.

Medium bag appeal for beginners but a decent bud if your buddy is an older stoner.They will appreciate this strain more than newer generation. I think Jorge Cervantes made this herb for his own range of age.

Under microscope this herb looks superb. Resin is every where.

The sugar formation happens around week 7 and then you suddenly find the Glister of Diamonds on your plants.

Smoke and high
This herb will surprise you when it comes to smoke.

When smoked this herb hits you with hammer in the head in seconds and you stop smoking and will give this herb more respect and time than before.

After a few minutes with 2nd and third toke you are beginning the real journey .You will find yourself uplifted and smiling and happy go lucky.

You may indulge yourself in a friendly conversation with your buddy or partner or may find yourself hugging your pet with more emotion than before.

This conversation won’t last too long or won’t go too deep though.

Suddenly out of nowhere the Indica dominant side over rules the ride and you just want to relax that sooner than later may end to a power nap. indica leg of this herb is respectably long with almost no burn out if you sleep for a good time.

Very easy and pleasant to smoke.Light heavenly made mixture of fruits when dried properly.Not a pungent weed at all but smooth and pleasant and strong.

If you have a serious job then this herb may not be made for you.It is an indica at the end of the day with strong sedative traits and a FANTASTIC substitute for sleeping pills.

I am suffering mild to moderate pain and this herb covers my pain very decently but for sever pain It is open to interpretation.

The taste of this herb will be appreciate fully with vaporizer but still very pleasant smoke even with conventional methods.

It has been a joyful ride for me during both growing and smoke.

Dutch Passion and Jorge Cervantes have done a good job with this herb. I will definitely keep my mother plant and recommend this herb to patients with anxiety and sleep disorder.
A very good appetite stimulant
Hope you find this strain as pleasant as I do.

Peace
Satica

Every thing about jorges diamond and some shots of it
Every thing about jorges diamond and some shots of it 2
Every thing about jorges diamond and some shots of it 3
T

The O.G. Farmer

Thanks for the info. Just ordered this one from attitude and looking forward to it. Any more pics?

R

robbiedublu

I wish all grow reports were done this well. Nice job!!

lazarus718

lazarus718

Awesome job Satica, I've got some of these beans sitting in my sock drawer just waiting for their moment!

fractal

fractal

No doubt you grew this one out proper, but I am still skeptical of this strain. I don't get why jorge would first of all go with a fem seedline and also for a guy of his rep i would expect some insane gooey stanky roadkill bud that rips your head open and lays you out. Maybe that plant does exist in this line though, thanks for sharing your experience.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Dutch passion made the strain and asked if jorge would endorse it. It was a business deal and he didin't really even know the lineage. Not saying it's bad or anything just saying thats what jorge said when asked.

fred

H

Honest Abe

Great smoke report. I just watched jorge's dvd's and was pleasantly surprised to see this report.

lazarus718

lazarus718

My first Jorge just popped the surface a few days ago, so I'll give her a run and have posted a grow journal up on it.

lazarus718

lazarus718

Update: My pheno is much more indica dominant than what you described. She's week #4 in veg, I had 9 fingers on my leafs starting at the 3rd node and she's looking bushier. I've got the journal going on over on my thread if you want a look at her. Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom