everybody in the golden state

• Thread starter sox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sox

sox

i dont care where your from in CA...just get on this, were all here for each other. get on the ASA site, and you will recieve emails like this...

Dear Sox,

Americans for Safe Access (ASA) is working with a coalition of patients and organizations to repeal a ban on medical cannabis cooperatives and collectives in Los Angeles. We need your help to make it happen. Can you join me on a short conference call on Monday to talk about the next steps?

What: Conference call to discuss the LA referendum

When: 6:00 PM * Monday, August 13, 2012

Call-in number: (832) 431-3335

Access code: 1618568#

The Los Angeles City Council voted to ban safe access to medical cannabis on July 24. We have just under thirty days to gather the signatures needed to call a voter referendum and repeal the ban.
Read more about the referendum campaign in my blog.

We will be scheduling trainings, meetings, and calls as the campaign unfolds. Mark your calendar now for the next LA-ASA meeting on Saturday, August 18, to get the latest updates on the referendum and the ongoing effort to adopt a good ordinance in Los Angeles. The LA-ASA meeting is between 1:00 and 3:00 PM in the Community Room (#152) at the West Hollywood Gateway Mall located at
7100 Santa Monica Blvd. (at La Brea Ave.) in West Hollywood, CA 90046.

Thank you for helping stop the ban on safe access in LA!

Sincerely,

Don Duncan
California Director

P.S. – Read more about our coalition and how you can help –
www.StopTheBanLA.com

nebulius

nebulius

Thanks for posting this Sox!
Unfortunately, cannabis makes me unmotivated and not wanting to get involved, especially since I have all this awesome weed to smoke. But not having this awesome weed to smoke motivates me to do something so I am going to get involved.........what was that number again, damn short term memory loss. j/k
Thanks for posting this Sox!

Latest posts

Top Bottom