everyone in the USA needs to sign this..

• Thread starter justwannablaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justwannablaze

bump =] does no one want their usage legal or something? lol

S

Stoner Smurf

It's kind of sad there are 4000 more petition signers to try and ban Duke Nuke'Em Forever from Walmart than to discuss the legality of cannabis on the national level.

S

smokestack23

A lot of growers make some extra $ from this hobby. I don't know how popular legalization (or decrim) would be amongst growers. I KNOW that the big producers dont want it legal and neither does the corrections industry.

Once it becomes legal prices will come down but you will be able to produce as much weed as you can alcoholic spirits now. It will be in the hands of big business (lobbyists) probably.

ANYWAY...if you want more people to sign, you should be targeting weed smokers not growers. ...imho

I hate to be an asshole or dick but...as much as I believe that drug (all drugs) prohibition is a bullshit moneygrab....I don't want it legalized until I make a million bucks lol.

B

Buddy Flowers

"does no one want their usage legal or something? lol "

quite frankly, i made more money before all this medical bullshit.

thanks for making my life harder

J

justwannablaze

quite frankly, i made more money before all this medical bullshit.

thanks for making my life harder

Get a job.. or as they say go hard or go home. If you can't handle the competition then get out the race, that simple. :)

S

strophish

quite frankly, i made more money before all this medical bullshit. thanks for making my life harder

Selfish assholes. I'm sure YOUR lives are much harder than those who have been imprisoned for seeking equality.

J

justwannablaze

Selfish assholes. I'm sure YOUR lives are much harder than those who have been imprisoned for seeking equality.

Exactly man. They are no better then the cartels killing innocent people over such a wonderful useful plant.

J

justwannablaze

Damn, that's pretty harsh.

Growing weed is my life blood, my bread and butter.

I mean everyone has their own opinion and IS entitled to it..
But the way he said that and about medical patients was f***ed up man. Some of those people really need it.. and he's gonna come off like that.. really disrespectful..(In my opinion) :evilgrin0040:

I'm not hateful.. I just hate haters.. haha

H

HellStomper

Why did you Bump this?

It's in the GENERAL INDOOR GROWING. There's plenty of REAL threads here and not room for this one IMO. I get the impression you're trying too hard.

Mods, Please move this retarded thread:)

Thank you:)

budboy299

budboy299

This thread is in the outdoor growing thread as well and been bumped twice by OP.

Top Bottom