Everything is new except me.....

• Thread starter Legobuzzard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Legobuzzard

Legobuzzard

I am new to site, so ty for the acceptance. This is my first grow in over a decade. I picked up a new 5x5 tent, 2 xs1500 and 2 450w reflector leds. I have a 4ft pure uv light for the end. Ordered the sweet mix pack from ilgm. 3 gallon hemp pots with coco and 3 part GH with calimag and silica. Ph'd to 6.0. I have thrown some sour diesel and jet fuel og in there as well.. the Zkittlez, Gelato and Wedding Cake are all autoflower. First mistake was cracking autoflowers with photos already started.. Didn't realize you shouldn't 12 autos...guess the photos get a 3 month veg...Here are a couple of photos... nute 🔥 has been a problem. Down to 400ppm and seems to be stabilizing. The SD and G6 are 5 weeks old and the gelato and wedding cake are 18 days old and the Zkittlez is only 10 days old because of a miscarriage with the first seed.

Everything is new except me
Everything is new except me 2
AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
I am new to site, so ty for the acceptance. This is my first grow in over a decade. I picked up a new 5x5 tent, 2 xs1500 and 2 450w reflector leds. I have a 4ft pure uv light for the end. Ordered the sweet mix pack from ilgm. 3 gallon hemp pots with coco and 3 part GH with calimag and silica. Ph'd to 6.0. I have thrown some sour diesel and jet fuel og in there as well.. the Zkittlez, Gelato and Wedding Cake are all autoflower. First mistake was cracking autoflowers with photos already started.. Didn't realize you shouldn't 12 autos...guess the photos get a 3 month veg...Here are a couple of photos... nute 🔥 has been a problem. Down to 400ppm and seems to be stabilizing. The SD and G6 are 5 weeks old and the gelato and wedding cake are 18 days old and the Zkittlez is only 10 days old because of a miscarriage with the first seed.

Welcome to The Farm!! 😎 🍻

Peppersmints

Peppersmints

Supporter
Welcome ! One of last were Zkittlez and my first was wedding cake, they are very similar. Monster gelato is on the way, but, no auto here. I’m not sure about no 12/12 for autos, some may need if genetic is poor to force them out a little to flower ! I may be wrong , but doesn’t thc degrade with light ?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Hello and welcome🖐😎, for future reference you can absolutely grow autos under a 12/12 light cycle with great results, good luck!

Legobuzzard

Legobuzzard

The Zkittlez has finished it's stretch. The Gelato is starting to bulk up and produce a few trichomes. The WDC is having problems but use this round to get it under control.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Is that a UV C for sanitation? Or is A/B ?

I just picked up a CLW solar system UV fixture and looking for some guidance...

Following 👍

Top Bottom