• Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

Here are the things I ordered

4 x 4 x 6 1/2 foot fusion grow tent with 1 inch support poles

6 inch inline carbon fan with filter

2 X CXP 250 lights

1 general hydroponics complete organic nutrients kit

I buy RO water to drink and have 10 X 5 gallon bottles and will just use this water for all watering and nutes.

All plants will be put in 3 gallon fabric pots on a 4 x 4 grid sheet i got for drainage.

The 3 gallon pots are 10 inches in diameter.

All plants will use organic potting soil with some dolomite lime and perlite to make it nice and airy for the autos (wow they like loose soil way better).

My first grow i will do in a 3 x 4 foot shape to give some room for fans and a dehumidifier if needed.

I even have the seeds picked out that I will grow first
All are auto
2 X afghan kush ryder These top out about 2 feet tall
2 raw diesel
2 X quarter pounder These top out 3 to 4 feet tall
1 Amensia Haze These top out 3 to 4 feet tall
3 X speed seeds trans siberian (another taller one 3 to 4 feet).

After I sprout those beans i have 32 seeds left (auto flowers)

I will adjust height as needed and can run one row of 4 cobs higher than the other as needed.

I am more excited than the time i got a science kit at Christmas.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Get pH up and pH down and a pH pen, you'll need it.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Reusable shopping bags work better for small spaces than fabric pots because they are rectangular

gwheels

gwheels

I have the pen and i will get some ph up and down when i get everything set up and the seeds start to germ.

Thanks for the advice

The RO water is PH 6.5 so it is starting off on the right track

gwheels

gwheels

What kind of sunglasses should i get for the cob lights. I find that stupid 120 watt mars light i have is hard on the eyes and i use a cheap pair of sunglasses to help but maybe i need better eye protection with bigger lights.

The good news is my micro grow has 3 plants ready in about 3 weeks and outside will be ready in about 3 weeks too. I should have about half a pound total and time to get these running. :) My garage smells like fine weed and I am ok with that. :) But 2 grow boxes is about as much work as a 4 x 4 tent. And the results will never be as good.

Top Bottom