Evidently I'm New.

• Thread starter Stradonitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stradonitz

Stradonitz

Just signed up to the forums, thought I'd pop in this section just to introduce myself.

I'm a 19 year old male who lives in Louisville, Kentucky. I've been partaking in cannabis for several years. I definitely enjoy the more scientific aspect of the subject, however I am pretty much a newborn in this respect. I don't get many opportunities personally to cultivate or even extract, though I have read a lot about the processes. I'm always willing to learn more, so I decided it was time to try and become active in a community who, after a lot of browsing, I've come to see as an enlightening niche in the aforementioned departments.

So with that being said... What up wit' it?

sky high

sky high

Welcome to da Farm. Glad to see you are reading as much as you can. Most of the info needed to grow serious dank is already out there for you to tap and absorb.

My worry for you is "Kentucky". Go WEST young man..go WEST! Shit will happen for ya if you surround yerself with peeps who are making it happen.

good luck wherever yer at...

s h

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Welcome brother, The farm is a great place to surround yourself with peeps who are making it happen. But please be careful down there in gods country, they dont take kindly to people smokin kindly.

squiggly

squiggly

Yeah, might want to not mention where exactly you are--Kentucky is not the most lenient of states on cultivation.

Commonly unknown FACT:

About 65% of America's illicit MJ is produced in WV an KY--the mountains offer perfect cover for this, and there are huge swaths of very low income areas which has spurned illegal drug trade to great effect in those areas.

As a result of this, they also have some of the strictest laws on MJ--especially for crossing state lines with it.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

yeah man, welcome! and for the best of you i hope you're slick and really arent from louisville

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yep...when I saw KY I was coming here to tell ya...

Save your Money and get out of KY......Really..

Move to Cali...Harborside is Hiring

Stradonitz

Stradonitz

I would love to get out of this state haha. However, it's where my family is. And seeing as I have a baby girl on the way, I need to be by a real support center until I can keep my family afloat myself. I definitely plan to get out of here as soon as possible. Don't get me wrong, it's where I'm from. I love my city. I just hate my state.

And actually, Squiggly, the laws have really calmed down here in regards to possession. It's basically decriminalized, except only up to eight ounces. Still pretty legit though... Bar the fact I have yet to come under any charges or fines anyway haha.

squiggly

squiggly

Nice dude. I have family in WV--I remember all the billboards about the laws thru KY and WV when driving through as a kid. I remember thinking my mom would flip shit if she knew I had a quarter in my suitcase. It's been quite awhile since I've been back that way on the road though. Good to heart its lightened up a bit.

Top Bottom