Evol Intentions

• Thread starter Dirty White Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Havnt posted in awhile feeling good though so i figured why the hell not. Running a couple strains Luckenbach Lungpunch, SSH, umm OG x Hawaiin.

Luckenbach Lungpunch is a cross of two strains ive made the female was a Sherriff Marge and the male was a Chillbilly Moonshine. I didnt actually make any selections I just open pollinated about two dozen of each plants males and females. Now im searching through the seeds i made for my next round. This was my favorite out of a dozen seeds i popped. Its got a real strong sour lemon smell itll make ya dizzy. Tastes great but has a strong smell and taste lasts on your breath for a loooooooong time.

Sherriff Marge - ((Texas Kids) Super Blueberry x Master Kush *Klueberry*) x (Jammy Jane x Toe Jam) x Chocolate Trip) x (*Kluic* (Klueberry x #Lonestars cut# of L.U.I)

Chillbilly Moonshine - ((Ortega Citrus Hashplant x (*Konfederate Kush* (Pre 98 Bubba Kush x DPD) x Purple Kashnap Male)

Evol intentions
Evol intentions 2
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Looking really good those strains sound awesome really digging the genetics in them, great work!

What strain do you have pictured budding there?

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Oh sorry thats Luckenbach Lungpunch. Thanx MitchyNugz!

N

norcal

Really excited to see the Luckenbach Lungpunch, the genetics in it sounds like a mix for a deeelicious strain! [Especially the chillybilly moonshine side- you have any pictures of her? :) ]

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Ill get pics of the whole line start to finish here in a bit gotta fire up the old desktop first. This is the last flip that ill be working on these strains for awhile gunna be firing up a brand new mushroom farm in February now that my leg is healed up. I really hope that some of the crosses me and bunbun have been banging out keep some of that TRC, Texas Kid, Texas shit going for a few more years Texas is where our hearts lie no matter how much we traveled and helped set up and run grows that sweet sweet texas sunrise kept on beaming in our souls. And like any Tejas grower will tell ya if your not willing to sit then you better not grow the shit. Im gettin too damn old for prison lol. I really really hate that some kats know me and hate me for the stupid shit ive posted I hope they will still enjoy some of these crosses weve poured our lifes into and will forgive me for my over the top drinking. But ive had enough face time with enough people that i aint to worried bout it. Its all about who knows you and sadly alot of people met me online while i was full tilt boogie. Im glad im nicer in person then online. Ive sent off a few thousand seeds too Colorado, New Mexico, and Oregon what happens from here is up to them we are moving onward for now.

Viva La muthafuckin Tejas!!!!!!!!!

T

TreFarmer

There ain't no genetics in those girls at all eh? DAAAYYAMN!!

W

WAkuntry

How the hell ya been SON! I got that care package and holyhell boy, i couldnt grow out even half what yall sent me even if i lived another 100 years, yur something special boy. Do got a question though what the hell did you say that purple kashnap was?!? And what was that smoke yall brought up and left for me....my old ass kinda blanked. I know ya left the cut but was it the chillybilly moonshine or the ortega citrus hashplant......had your buddy treehouse smoke some and hes begging for the cut to bring back down to yur kin. Ya need ta keep yur head up and not up from drinking either cause hell son you drink like I use to in the navy.....I hope your still willing to come back up and help finish up the other rooms. No rush we have our hands full with what ya set up for us. Check your damn gmail!!!!!!!!!!AND PUT UP THE PICS!

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Hola maing! Purple Kashnap was a middle east strain that was acquired by a friend in Morocco in the early to mid 90's. In 99' i was sent an empty soda bottle full of the kashnap seeds. The males i used werent found till like a few years ago after we found the rest of the seeds i had stashed away. The smoke was Chillbilly Moonshine made with the f1 ortega hashplant.

Otto

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Heres the ortega hashplant used in the chillbilly moonshine. This is the cut you have enjoy. Its at like 37-40ish days in the pic.

Hajplant
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Lovin what you two are up to..Big Up!! my brutha and your much better lookin half..

We brought a lil Texas love with us to the mountains as well...holla and Ill send ya some of the silliness..

Luckenbach...now that made me smile

Tex

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Looking sick dude! You have been busy haven't you?! Love seeing the old stuff still rockin and rollin. You fo sure have a nice lineup there! Amen Love the state no matter where Im at.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Thanks bruthas we really appreciate it, weve been busier than a one legged cat covering a shit down here lately.

Hey TK I sent ya a PM.

W

WAkuntry

Hey son hope your doing well after your surgery. I know ya got a few more but like i said when your all finished up get your butt up here pronto so we can have some fun in the sun. The misses bought me a nice little skeeter! Ill keep a pole ready for ya.

Now why im here i thought you might like to know the results of some of those crosses youve been working so hard on. To be honest im a little shocked myself but here she goes....

The Sherriff Marge results were:
THC 20.8%
CBD 1.1%
CBN 0.1%

Moisture 9.8%

The Chillbilly Moonshine:
THC 15.8%
CBD 1.3%
CBN 0.1%

8.3% moisture

The Luckenbach Lungpunch:
THC 23.0%
CBD 0.9%
CBN 0.2%

7.7% moisture

I think ya done good. I truly cannot thank you enough for all youve done for us. Theres a couple people who say they owe you a blowjob or two, lmao. ttys.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Havnt gone under the knife yet.....soon though fucking scurred.

Well now thats some interesting numbers you posted.......but like i said i just grow what i like to smoke numbers normally dont interest me. Cool though. Can you post up pictures of the results or wait do they send you something or do they get back to you with email......how the hell does all that work? Again neat though.

Im not much of a fisherman but im sure you got lots of little furrys i can shoot at around your property.....lmao.Ill watch for the cows though.

And im good with the blowjobs bunz and our girlfriend keep me happy plus i wouldnt know how to react if i someones dentures fell out during a sucky sucky, LMFAO!!!!!! you old farts.......arnt you like 150 now......

Top Bottom