ewok info please...

• Thread starter jlr42024
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alien

Supporter
It is the REAL Albert Walker.

We tossed the Dago cut sourced from OrganicYumYum well before ever breeding into the true Albert Walker.

Sorry for any mixups.

EWOK = (Albert Walker x Tahoe Alien)

Cheers,
A

A

Alien

Supporter
Spicoli, in the original thread there was speculation from others that this was the Dago Walker.

I commented and said that was false, and I remember stating in that very post that if the info does not come from me or Doc, then take it with many grains of salt.

A

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I remember this whole conversation last time in that thread. I remember alien stating his cut was real and someone posted there pic of the dego cut and alien said it wasn't the same as his. I'm sure either way both cuts are good but I hear the alber walker original is great for anti anxiety so I'm all over that shit. ~Smf~

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Hi Spicoli,

I think you can remember I was posting in that original thread too... And I can confirm that Alien ended clarifying for all of us exactly what he posted above... That he was in poss of the real Albert Walker cut, no nore the Dago... And...
...and I remember stating in that very post that if the info does not come from me or Doc, then take it with many grains of salt.

A
Now we just have to wait for some Awesome EWOK growlogs... Some are already ongoing , and stay aware with the smoke/vap reports which should pop here and there to tell us how the Tahoe Alien male, chimed in with these flavourful smells and amazing unusual tastes for which the real AW cut is famous...

Thanks Alien and Crew for this new drop of Top Dank Fire Genetics !!!

EDIT: Yeah SMF, x2

Peace ;)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Here you guys go....from April 23....quoted by alien himself...

slausongardens said: ↑
yeah the alien rock candy does sound awesome especially cuz he says its his favorite but ive already ran it a lot and bred with it and got rid of it so i wanted new stuff. but yeah its either sour d x sour bubble or nycd x sour bubble, bog has said both but lastly claimed it was nycd in it. and the ewok, same story, i also had that fake walker cut, ran it, didnt really like it and got rid of it.. i just wish it was the real albert walker. glad i seen the thread where they found out it was the fake cut or i woulda wasted my money and been one upset fella. still think he should change the description to fake walker cut or dago walker so not to confuse people but to each his own. cant wait to see what comes out on the next drop.. every time i start thinking of getting another pack i just tell myself to hold on and wait for the next drop.

Alien said:
Where did you ever see me post that we are not breeding with the legit Albert Walker? I've seen some people make assumptions that it is the Dago Walker, but it is not. Which is why my strain guide says ALBERT WALKER.

Just because you read something, somewhere, in these forums...that was complete speculation...and took it for fact...you might have missed a gem you were after.

If the info doesn't come from me or Doc, then take it with a grain of salt until you ask one of us.

-A

Alien, Apr 23, 2012 EditDeleteReport#206Like
persiankid, nangonug, dirk d and 14 others like this.

O

Organicyumyum

after it was revealed the cut i had was the dago walker, alien sourced out the real Albert from up north. I think this is where the confusion arose. I have yet to source the real Albert, but I hope one of these seeds I pop leans towards the real Albert. super excited about these beans!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
after it was revealed the cut i had was the dago walker, alien sourced out the real Albert from up north. I think this is where the confusion arose. I have yet to source the real Albert, but I hope one of these seeds I pop leans towards the real Albert. super excited about these beans!

Im Excited too!

this is Ewok#1 a smaller leafed pheno than #2 i showed already here
Ewok1 7 31

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Yeah, I think this is the post that is creating this questioning, nowhere in the thread that this post kicks off does Alien state either way. So, this could be the culprit behind people thinking it was Dago used.​
Just got my seeds from the homey Alien today! Thanks so much brother! I'm extremely excited about running these, cause the Sour Dubble and Albert cuts used in the Alien Rock Candy and Ewok came from me. These are my two favorite cuts that I've found out in Cali over the last 3 years (excluding some certain OG cuts) and have been waiting patiently for some crosses to see what kind of gems would come from these fantastic genetics. The Sour Dubble (or Sour Dubs as we refer to it) is in my top 3-5 strains EVER. It is so dear to my heart because of it's extreme flavor, higher than average potency, ease of growth/cloning, as well as it's a better yield than most other strains of this caliber. I can only imagine what flavor filled creations will come out now that it's been crossed to the Tahoe Alien. In regards to the Ewok, I have a very good feeling Alien made an excellent strain even better. The Albert Walker (or Dago Albert as it is sometimes known) has one of the most unique flavors out there, yet for me it could have always used a boost in potency. Hopefully with the Tahoe OG in it's genes it will now have that extra oomph that Ive been seeking. My last seed run included feminized Sour Lemon Alien Dawg (Lemon Alien Dawg x Alien Diesel). I will now run the original Lemon Alien Dawg to see what kind of dank I can find. Cheers to Alien and crew for making new and exciting genetics available to the community. You are more appreciated that you realize brother!​
OYY​
Organicyumyum, Apr 30, 2012 Spam Report
#1 Like Reply
dumpstergrower, Alkhemit, green punk and 22 others like this.

soserthc1

soserthc1

I remember this whole conversation last time in that thread. I remember alien stating his cut was real and someone posted there pic of the dego cut and alien said it wasn't the same as his. I'm sure either way both cuts are good but I hear the alber walker original is great for anti anxiety so I'm all over that shit. ~Smf~
dido

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I can't say that I've smoked the dago or the other Albert Walker, that post I put up is Organicyumyum's...;)

edit: but I'll bet if you showed me some albert or dago I'd recognize the odor or flavors, as sometimes I find I've smoked it or something similar but it never had a name or whatnot...

O

Organicyumyum

I can't say that I've smoked the dago or the other Albert Walker, that post I put up is Organicyumyum's...;)

edit: but I'll bet if you showed me some albert or dago I'd recognize the odor or flavors, as sometimes I find I've smoked it or something similar but it never had a name or whatnot...

that dago walker is pretty darn unique. i haven't found a similar flavor in any other herb ive ever smoked, and I would usually say the same thing

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
lol, good stuff OYY. I know people with the cut and they've smoked it and told me citrus or tangerine flavors more or less but your def right. Might have to give it a puff one of these days, used to smoke some tangerine that was around during the mid 90's in mendo, still haven't had a citrus one like that since then:)

O

Organicyumyum

lol, good stuff OYY. I know people with the cut and they've smoked it and told me citrus or tangerine flavors more or less but your def right. Might have to give it a puff one of these days, used to smoke some tangerine that was around during the mid 90's in mendo, still haven't had a citrus one like that since then:)

yeah, it def. has that citrus/tangerine that you could find elsewhere, but it also has some insanely unique funky/weird flavors in there that I haven't experienced with any other herb

Top Bottom