Ex To The Next...

• Thread starter steelcanaries
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

steelcanaries

...just put some more CSI Humboldt femmed hybrids to germ...2 each of 91chem sva x urkle, bubba 43, and LHBxBubba...also, cracked six serendipitous bag seed from the previous round, as well as a half dozen of Bodhis TK x Appalachia regs....bring on the 2015 dank...stoked and feeling very blessed....stay tuned...!

blazer

blazer

Sweet line up for the new year @steelcanaries ill be popping some CSI Urkle crosses also can't wait after seeing what they did with all those bubba crosses, good luck & good vibes!:)

A

A-Roe

...just put some more CSI Humboldt femmed hybrids to germ...2 each of 91chem sva x urkle, bubba 43, and LHBxBubba...also, cracked six serendipitous bag seed from the previous round, as well as a half dozen of Bodhis TK x Appalachia regs....bring on the 2015 dank...stoked and feeling very blessed....stay tuned...!
There are some nice phenos in the Golden Triangles, I got one that I'm a about to clone and monocrop.

S

steelcanaries

hey guys...thx for dropping by...just planted the last of the GT....was worried they wouldnt crack, but I got six for six so 100 percent germ on all so far...I picked up the urkle hybrid at the Emerald Cup, from the Nspecta direct a few weeks ago...not sure what he has planned for his next drop...hopefully he will start to drop at more locations in the near future, so his gear is easier to find...Anyways SourDank, glad youre along for the ride bruv...thx for your interest...Blazer...sup bruv...youre gonna kill it with therse urkle hybrids maan....which one or ones did you pick up? A Roe...good to hear about the GT bruv...glad you found a nice keeper...would love to know more about your experience with the strain...i'll shoot you a pm....be blessed....steel

S

steelcanaries

Niiice! thx for the positive vibes Power, glad youre on board...cant wait to unlock these strains and see what kind of phenos show up.....should be some nice dank for sure...I learned a lot last run and am tightening up my game in regards to feeding and environment...had a few flaws last time that stressed my girls out....gotta button up all light leaks and other possible stress triggers for a clean run with these femmed hybrids....real important, or theyll let ya know...itll be big trouble in seed city...lol i got a few seeds from each plant last time...ill give em a run....might be a timebomb....could be the next grail...never know...

blazer

blazer

[QUOTEBlazer...sup bruv...youre gonna kill it with therse urkle hybrids maan....which one or ones did you pick up? [/QUOTE]
Sure hope so bro can't wait to get em wet have the TK,Chemdog 91,snow & mendo purps x Urkle fems was lucky to have a fellow farmer share some gems with me from the Emerald cup much props to that farmer salud!;) Can't wait to see what these crosses do good luck bro I'll be pulling the couch up and blazing and passing a fatty around!:D

S

steelcanaries

nice Blaze....cant wait to see what you do with the TK and MP brids maan....not familiar with Snow, but Ive heard good things about her....sharing is indeed caring...was cool of your buddy to sort you out....should be hot like fiyah! Just want to mention that Ms. Nspecta was runnin the CSI booth like a boss! really impressed with her knowledge and passion....wish my girl was like that lol...respect...

blazer

blazer

nice Blaze....cant wait to see what you do with the TK and MP brids maan....not familiar with Snow, but Ive heard good things about her....sharing is indeed caring...was cool of your buddy to sort you out....should be hot like fiyah! Just want to mention that Ms. Nspecta was runnin the CSI booth like a boss! really impressed with her knowledge and passion....wish my girl was like that lol...respect...

Hopefully I can do some justice to these ladies see nothing but dank from CSI on the farm probably run the TK & MP first due to my small space may squeeze something else in!
Sounds like the EC was a blast and the CSI Booth was holding it down Props to @Nspecta & @Mrs Nspecta!

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Line up sounds delicious. ..........Im subbed for the show!

S

steelcanaries

Jc and Time... Nice to see u cats....I was thinking, I'm pretty familiar with urkle clone, as far as, I feel confident I can grow her without larf, but what I don't know or have heard anyone talk about is what urkle actually is?? Is it an afghani? A skunk ??

Last edited:
S

steelcanaries

U know my bro has been runnin Urkle and later MP exclusively for 10 years or more...never seen them herm. Never once got a seed. Seems pretty damn stable. Hoping that trait is strong in this hybrid, even though they are femmed and contain chem genetics.. im wondering if urkle is originally someones worked project...would urkle be consider an ibl?? whomever is responsibly for finding her or creating her did the cannabis world a big favor...shes a special girl for sure...love her mellow and euphoric effect...the chem should add an element to the flavor making her not so sweet, more savory maybe, idk, but im likin it...a lil additional chem power wouldnt hurt either....stoked on this hybrid...

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Looking forward to your first 2015 run @steelcanaries ...rumor has it that Urkle is a Pakistani/Skunk #1 hybrid which I believe is a good possibility. While Urkle is extremely resistant to herming the Mendo Purple does have a solid mid-late bannana thang it likes to do. I'm looking forward to the CD'91/Urkle hybrid as well...I'm sure there's keepers hiding in those genes.

S

steelcanaries

mmmm purple pakistani diesel skush....sounds uber dank....cant wait to click some of these...thanks for the history Nspecta...as of today, they are all above ground, except one....kinda planted her a lil too deep so I hope she makes it....if not, i'll crack another to replace her...didnt HnL do this cross or a simliar one a while back?

S

steelcanaries

looks like i have two seedlings that may not make it...kinda cracked then stalled/stunted...one of the chemurkles, and one of the golden triangles...but reinforements arrived today so im about to crack two Franchise Irene x AlienDog fems...stoked!!! will be my first experience with an OBS hybrid...cant wait....

S

steelcanaries

woke up this morning and looked at my two stalled seedlings, and looks like they both might make it after all...100% alive and above ground....still gonna crack two of the Franchise AlienIrene though....watch the ride...

Top Bottom