Exchange.. UC grow log pics in exchange for some help

• Thread starter Bubba kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bubba kush

Bubba kush

I figured its time to put my log up since its been going on about 5 months from build till now.....

UC EVO XL 13 GALLON BUCKETS 12 SITE
RO water from Evo 1000
Titan co2 control with tank
6 1000WATT LUMI DIGI BALLAS
1 HP ECO PLUS COMMERCIAL CHILLER
3 TON MITSUBISHI MINI SPLIT... Thanks to my friend CaniJohn
PowerBox for my lights and timer
BlueLab Guardian for ph/water temp/ec,tds,ppm
Veg under Horti MH
Now under the Horti Super HPS
Running Dutch Master Gold Line with Silica, Zone, Liquid Light, Saturator and I also had to add some Botanicare Cal mag plus

4 Skywalker
4 King Louie Xlll
4 Platinum

Room is 16x8x8 stand alone and insulated with its own dedicated sub panel

I work a ton of hours with little days off from my full time job so taht is why it has taken so long to do the built out and get every thing up and running... I have friends that grow on a much larger scale but i do not want them to know that I am growing.....So i am going to do this little grow with you guys on the Farm... This is the best site/forum i have found with the smartest mother fuckers out there.... Fucking D.S is like a mad scientist

My experience growing was years ago as a kid in the back yard... Nothing like this so i will need lots of help as it goes on

Well Thank you in advance

Bubba kush

Bubba kush

I will post a bunch of pics to bring it up to speed they are 10 days into the 12/12 flip.
i just need to figure out how to post pics

N

norcal

If you go to 'post reply' on this thread, you can scroll down and click the manage attachments link, then upload them from your computer onto here.

Bubba kush

Bubba kush

some pics of the build... i had to build it in sections off site.

Garage 037
Garage 060
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Super impressed with your modular room. Great job so far!

+1

Bubba kush

Bubba kush

thats after a couple weeks for veg under some t-5's and its the first day in the UC

Bubba kush

Bubba kush

Thanks Cap... I hope you are one of the guys that will help out with this your grows are f-ing amazing!!!!

audius

audius

bro, very impressive room mang it shows your exra efforts,& very clean.

Bubba kush

Bubba kush

I have a major taco issue with my King Louis, that's the one I need the most help with. All three is in the same UC system so it's hard to figure out what to do. I will upload pics today

Bubba kush

Bubba kush

the pics of the plants where on Dec 8th three days into the flip... You can see how the King Louis XIII is looking like a mexican taco buffet... I dont know is its because of humidity if it wants lower temps or if its saying give me more fucking cal mag.....i need help with the 4 king L'S.....

Garage 251
Garage 253
Garage 267
Bubba kush

Bubba kush

the big bushy ones are the Skywalker and the ones in the middle are the King L XIII and the others Next to that are the Platinum....

Garage 281
Bubba kush

Bubba kush

some pics 7 days in to flower and after the first day under the Horti Super HPS... Looks like the Skywalker and the Platinum are doing ok and the K.L.XIII is growing ok but still tacoing very bad

Garage 304
Garage 305
Garage 307
Bubba kush

Bubba kush

Pics of the room... my ac blows on my can filter so my can filter gets really cold so the are that it pulls in gets chilled the gets blown around the room with the ducting from the fan.. Kinda cool... on the meter it was reading EC.7 Temp 67 and PH was 6.4

I normally do a nut change when it gets up to 6.5 and with the nut change i adjust it to 5.4-5.6 in the big black res and let it sit for a day the do swap...

I dont know if anybody is watching this but any advice or just say whats up

Garage 318
Garage 320
Garage 321
Garage 323
Top Bottom