Exel LG and Floramite SC questions

• Thread starter 1971
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

can't believe i'm having a hard time finding an answer... what amount are you running of the exel when mixing into your reservoir? ?/gallon

in regards to floramite... they talk about using another pesticide in a different class than floramite. what would be some options? avid?

thank you!

420bliss

420bliss

can't believe i'm having a hard time finding an answer... what amount are you running of the exel when mixing into your reservoir? ?/gallon

in regards to floramite... they talk about using another pesticide in a different class than floramite. what would be some options? avid?

thank you!

yes alternate floramite and avid every three days, at least that is what i have been told, i was able to get rid of them with just floromite, i would suggest alternating products if you have enough money for both cause you dont want floromite resitent mites, just my 2 cents

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

regarding excel..... i thought it was to be applied as a foliar, never thought about it as a root applied systemic

avid/floro-mek is a good switch up from floromite

fwiw

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

hey 71, sorry to hear about your mites.

More and more are developing resistances to both of those pesticides. The best way to find what is going to work on your mites is to as other locals whats working for them. Either way there are other miticide options if the are resistant. I would start with Forbid.

If its taking more then 3-4 applications to kill your mites its time to move on to a new treatment option. At that point your only making them stronger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom