Exhaust fan

• Thread starter TOMMYPARTYS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TOMMYPARTYS

Have a question guys

Just bought a grow tent 24x48x60 and mounted my 400 watt light. And am planning to buy an exhaust.. I found a real inexpensive 6" Duct Blower Centrifugal Inline Exhaust Fan 206 CFM

So my question is would 206 CFM be able to exhaust the heat out of my 400 watt heat tube?

Thanks.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You want the volume of the tent to be pulled out every one to two minutes.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
ya thats like a bathroom exhaust fan . morning i see you beet me to the moning answering board maiden

T

TOMMYPARTYS

Thanks for your input norcal and seamaiden.
Guess I will have to go with a bigger exhaust.
Also wanted to ask if it would be ok to take out the plants from its tent and set outside since cali is having some awesome weather right now with 70 to 86 degrees outside. So my question is would that be ok or would that disturb the growth cycle or confuse the plant? am planning on leaving the plants inside the tent during the night hours and setting the plants outside in day hours.

(I have 6 plants in there veagetative growth using FoxFarm soil with FoxFarm nutrients Tiger Bloom)

Thanks.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
IF your photoperiod matches daylight hours, yes, you can do that. In other words, if you're running the lights during the day, yes. If at night, no, you'll fuck 'em up. The other issue is if you take them from something like fluoro lighting (pick a T, any T, make it a good T, or CFL, or standard fluoro tubes) and put them in full sun, you can bake some leaves. You have to account for stuff like that.

T

TOMMYPARTYS

Thanks Seamaiden

Man am such a noob... Think I got into the growing a bit to quick, gonna catch up on some reading for the babies. Am sure am gonna learn a lot in these forums and hopefully with my first grow and you guys is help I will develop my green thumb.

Top Bottom