Exodus Cheese Soil

• Thread starter blackaudi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blackaudi

Got some cuttings from a friend of a friend, Exodus Cheese He says, lets see how it goes.

Cuts have been vegging for about 12-13days now 12/6 on a 600w hps with super lumens digital ballast and air in and out. Started adding homeandgarden nl nutes soil a and b 3-4 days ago, also a small dose of plantmagic veg today.

Picture 382
Picture 383
Picture 384
Picture 385
T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Looking Nice! It'll be nice to see your garden progress so I know what to expect from this strain. I bought some exodus cheese seeds awhile ago & they're a little smaller than yours. I'll use them in my next run.
Good luck
Peace!

half baked

half baked

looking healthy but im sorry to say that isnt the exodus, the exo has much longer thinner blades than them, im sure they will be nice but not the real deal bro, good luck with em anyways yh

hb

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

I'll take some pics later of mine and we will find out.

B

blackaudi

Thanks yh we will see what comes of it. 18/6 lights not 12/6 lol. not sure if its me but they smell bloody cheesy..... we'll see

peace

half baked

half baked

yh man i hope she's as stinty as the exo, tbh if some1 over here says they got the exo its usually pretty damn close to it, good luck on the grow yh, if it is like the exo ya filters better be working lmao

hb

B

blackaudi

couple days on and their absolutly loving it, homeandgarden nl working great, temps are great, 1 out of the 3 is a tad scrawny but im sure after a week or so of them nutes it will be as "hench" (as i would say) as the others. will post a few more pics in a few days, take a look at these babies tho!

Picture 392
Picture 393
Picture 394
Picture 395
L

Limit420

beautiful healthy plants man good luck. and becareful with the cat, my dogs actually ate my first grow lol :\

B

blackaudi

looool! yh i brought them into the front room to take the pics, tell me about it I got three cats and the exact same thing happend to me, I had some big buddah cheese seedlings on the go, woke up 1 day to find my siamese in the grow room looking guilty as u like and just the stems left!

I started germinating some cream caramel auto's yesterday, any1 tried them? really wanna get into breeding but think i will wait until i move and get a bigger place. caramel cheese..... sounds tasty dosent it!!!???

more pics later their really coming along.

blackaudi

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

As promised, here is my Exodus Cheese grew from seeds.
I'm placing it next to your so you can compare it. In my opinion yours looks legit.
Peace!
163089d1312938802t-exodus-cheese-soil-picture-392.jpg.att
IMG_0342.JPG
IMG_0341.JPG

B

blackaudi

Hey guys, Thanks for the pics Th3Jungl3Boy, anyway i put them into flower 6 days ago, they are growing rapidly, another week and i will add the shooting powder. I have a deficiency on a couple leaves which i cannot work out so thought you guys could help.I did flush them with water for two days hopefully that done them some good. Other than that I just started adding multi zyme to their feed 6 days ago. these are the new pics enjoy, and feedback on that deficiency please.

Picture 396
Picture 397
Picture 398
Picture 399
Picture 400
supercharged

supercharged

hey blackaudi wats goin on bro, ur girls r lookin very healthy my man good job so far!!!

as far as the 'deficiency' is concerned, that shit has happened2me a few times man an i have never managed2figure out wat it is?!? my girls were exactly the same as yours, lookin real healthy apart from the 1or 2leaves so i just put it down to my girls doin mad shit sumtimes lol. sorry i can help ya out more man, hope sum of the more experienced boys and girls will come on soon an give u a heads up.

keep up the good work though man!!

peace, SC

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Hi blackaudi!
How are you doing?
Plants are looking health and super green; and you should not be worried about that single leaf, sometimes it naturally grows that way.
About shooting powder, you should NOT use it right now, shooting powder is to be used ONLY between the last 2 weeks of cycle, for example:
8 Weeks. Use from 6-8
10 Weeks. Use from 8-10
12 Weeks. Use from 10-12
If you would like to use any booster now in the beginning of flower you should look online for products like "Bud Ignator" which you could be using now, from week 1-3, "Big Bud" from 3-5, they recommend 2-4 but I always delay a week as the plants don't develop flower that fast. Those are NON Organic products, if you want an organic product don't go with them.
Peace!

B

blackaudi

Just read the box and your right, don't know why the hell I had week 2 in my head. cheers for the feedback on the leaves guys, big weight off my shoulders now, and thanks again Th3Jungl3Boy.

Blackaudi

O

OneRedCup

Also growing the Cheese. Those plants look spot on. My only advice is to change your carbon filter now. They will test the limits of your filter. Super stinky smells that you want to keep from nosy people.

F

fewture

Good shit mayne... im interested in seeing how this turns out.. wanna run exodus... sometime.. im subbed..

W

WackyBaccy

hey i dont want to sound like a dick but the only way to tell if you have the real uk exodus cheese, is look out for dual serrated leaves typical cheese/skunk train and well known in the uk exodus cheese. hope this helps you WB:hi

Top Bottom