Exodus Psychosis & Exodus Cheese

• Thread starter Green81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
half baked

half baked

looking great geez! is there much difference in the cheese and psychosis? , jus never smoked the latter thats all! hb

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Great pics green81. Girls r coming along nice. I wanna put 3 600's in my tent. Reflectors will be hydrofarm radiant 6. Over a 3x6 tray. Hope i can pull it off.
Thanks man, what could you pull using 3x 600w? maybe 4lb?? u reckon u can cool it without any problems? just curious as to how others are doing this :)

looking great geez! is there much difference in the cheese and psychosis? , jus never smoked the latter thats all! hb

Hey bro, you'll find the psychosis gets u alot more high, its kinda racy.

everything is lookin steller bro! good work!

Thanks for poppin in bro, hopefully they still healthy and green.

G81

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup G81! Very clean setup and beautiful girls... I'm diggin' the coco flood and drain as well... I'd like to try that in the future to see how it compares to DTW with the auto drip manifold... Keep up the great work! :cool

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Whaddup G81! Very clean setup and beautiful girls... I'm diggin' the coco flood and drain as well... I'd like to try that in the future to see how it compares to DTW with the auto drip manifold... Keep up the great work! :cool

Hey Shady, Yea really makes things simple, would recommend some sort of flood and drain system but I can see you've got many styles on the go :) uc :)

I'm hoping for some decent yields, fingers crossed. Next style is copy-cat of herbalizor - straight flip from rooted cutting = Big weight

Peace bro

G81

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
-----------/----Weeek 4 Day 3-----------------------

Hey Farm, some Day 31 flower shots, just added PK 13/14 to the feed schedule.

:damnhippie::damnhippie::damnhippie::damnhippie:

cheese_2011_4w3d_004.jpg
cheese_2011_4w3d_028.jpg
cheese_2011_4w3d_010.jpg
cheese_2011_4w3d_043.jpg
cheese_2011_4w3d_014.jpg
cheese_2011_4w3d_022.jpg
cheese_2011_4w3d_018.jpg
cheese_2011_4w3d_016.jpg
cheese_2011_4w3d_036.jpg
cheese_2011_4w3d_007.jpg

Had to use my second section of trellis to support some of the spears, fingers crossed on this 1 :harvest:

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking lovely mate.

Glad you like the C4D....

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Herb, the C4D its superb, real headband type buzz. :rasta:

G81

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
thanks man, what could you pull using 3x 600w? Maybe 4lb?? U reckon u can cool it without any problems? Just curious as to how others are doing this :)

hey bro, you'll find the psychosis gets u alot more high, its kinda racy.

Thanks for poppin in bro, hopefully they still healthy and green.

G81
i'm gonna try 2 put a few 6" fans in there. We'll see if i can handle the heat. Hoping 2 get a good harvest from that setup.

supercharged

supercharged

hey green how we doin buddy?
girls r lookin shaweeeet!!!!!! lovely an healthy man, which pics r which though? i was thinkin pic 5is cheese?
and wats the chem4d bruv, a cross between Chemdog #4 and Chemdog D? sounds like fire man!!!!!

peace out SC

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
i'm gonna try 2 put a few 6" fans in there. We'll see if i can handle the heat. Hoping 2 get a good harvest from that setup.

cool, are you using Aircon?

hey green how we doin buddy?
girls r lookin shaweeeet!!!!!! lovely an healthy man, which pics r which though? i was thinkin pic 5is cheese?
and wats the chem4d bruv, a cross between Chemdog #4 and Chemdog D? sounds like fire man!!!!!

peace out SC

Hey Supercharged, Im cool brother,
The Chem4D is amazing, I was given these lovely cuts a few weeks ago, gonna run 5 of each plus my Norths and my own raskals Og Pheno5
All the pics are mixed and even I have trouble knowing what is what - but basically its this configuration:

cheese_2011_4w3d_028_ident.jpg

Thanks for the interest guys. I'll update again in a week :)

G81

C

casmel

They are getting along very nicely , it seems a good strat for great buds

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
They are getting along very nicely , it seems a good strat for great buds

Thanks casmel, just going very light on the nutes as not to upset the natural process of flower formation, also I'm flushing every 2 weeks. :rollj:

Heres some recent buds pics Of Exodus Cheese and Norths, the Norths is really delicious Haze. More people should soon be enjoying this English cut.

cured_cheese_norths_028.jpg
cured_cheese_norths_035.jpg
cured_cheese_norths_041.jpg
cured_cheese_norths_054.jpg
cured_cheese_norths_056.jpg

And some fromage

cured_cheese_norths_018.jpg
cured_cheese_norths_021.jpg
cured_cheese_norths_027.jpg
cured_cheese_norths_022.jpg
cured_cheese_norths_010.jpg

G81

supercharged

supercharged

hey green wats goin on bro?
lovin the bud shots there man, lookin hella frosty!!!!!! i take it u dry an cure with the leaves still intact dj short style?
wats that fromage, it was a cali connection strain if i remember correctly?

neway keep up the good work bro, cant wait2c those nugs fatten up!!!

peace out SC

G

Genius Genetics

its looking real nice bro

i bet the smells coming from that tent are AWESOME :)

carn't wait to see the finished buds

Peace GG

devious d

devious d

Got on this one late bro, but both looking fat clean and healthy i love exo good luck peace D.D

R

robz

Looking dialed in nicely. Love me some Cheese. I'm going to have to order me some seeds.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
hey green wats goin on bro?
lovin the bud shots there man, lookin hella frosty!!!!!! i take it u dry an cure with the leaves still intact dj short style?
wats that fromage, it was a cali connection strain if i remember correctly?

neway keep up the good work bro, cant wait2c those nugs fatten up!!!

peace out SC

Hey Super, You know I'm going to get slated to say this but the leaves stay on cause there drenched in resin glands and do not taint the spliffs,,, i cant taste leaf when im smking the Norths- at all-----------.... :)

its looking real nice bro

i bet the smells coming from that tent are AWESOME :)

carn't wait to see the finished buds

Peace GG

thanks Genius, smells are developing nicely, sickly-sweet cheese smell :makeup mmmmmmmmmm :)

Got on this one late bro, but both looking fat clean and healthy i love exo good luck peace D.D

Thanks D for "taking a butchers".. Hopefully do the girls justice.

Looking dialed in nicely. Love me some Cheese. I'm going to have to order me some seeds.

Hi robz, I would buy some blue cheese from Barneys.. seems to be the closest thing to real exo cheese.
Or a cheese x from the farm;

G81

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Ladies r lookin good green81! I will be running an air con and dehumidifier in my tent. I'm gonna go all out in this tent.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Gonna look-out for your tent-op, u gonna run coco? Cant wait bro

Top Bottom