Exotic Genetics Multi Grow Diary

• Thread starter mancdank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

Sapnin guys I've just recently acquired a delivery of exotic strains from right here off the bay before any 1 asks here are the strains I'm planning on running
Choc covered strawberries
Flight
Mint choc chip
Lemon meringue
these are guna be in different systems I.e coco soil hydro flood and drain drippers these are going to be put through the motions not really much in the picture department yet but if any of u guys have any interest in any of these strains stay tuned :)

mancdank

mancdank

Looking good bro! Them the 1litre airpots? And do you pot up to airpots also, what size you flower in? Been thinking of giving them or root pouches a trial see what's up :)
1 ltr air pots mate yes and when I upgrade I will go to 10s then maybe 20s :) by time they go in there I will know for sure what is a keeper and what isn't :) I've potted them nice and deep with light mix and a little drink with a quarter strength formulex and just ph water until the false leaves yellow and I think there ready for a proper feed schedule

RG420

RG420

1 ltr air pots mate yes and when I upgrade I will go to 10s then maybe 20s :) by time they go in there I will know for sure what is a keeper and what isn't :) I've potted them nice and deep with light mix and a little drink with a quarter strength formulex and just ph water until the false leaves yellow and I think there ready for a proper feed schedule

Nice! So I'm assuming you can keep them in the 1 litre airpots a lot longer than sqaures? And you could even sex them in 1 ltrs? That would be well handy for space :)

mancdank

mancdank

Nice! So I'm assuming you can keep them in the 1 litre airpots a lot longer than sqaures? And you could even sex them in 1 ltrs? That would be well handy for space :)
That's the 1 :) soon as there big enough I will take a cut from each 1 label it and sex it whilst it's rooting soon as the cut shows sex I will throw it in a 3 ltr air pot and put it in the corner of a room that's already on 12/12 all this without any stress from the donor plant which will still be going strong with 0 stress :)

Top Bottom