Exotic Genetics test grow: Nor Cal Purple Diesel x Starfighter & Stealth Fighter

• Thread starter lilbsdad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lilbsdad

Hey all, I started these a while back but just found where Ex wanted me to post so here they are. Sound like a couple of killer crosses.
Exotic genetics test grow nor cal purple diesel x starfighter  stealth fighter
Exotic genetics test grow nor cal purple diesel x starfighter  stealth fighter 2

blis84

blis84

You're gonna love these NCPD x starfighters, we have 4 nor cal pd and 1 pink 2.0 are prob the nicest ladies in the garden from bean, and I already know 1 purple NCPD and the pink 2.0 will be around for a while, have some plans to dust them with our purple old timers haze x purple Pakistani Chitral kush, they smell amazing and are covered in frost.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I saw some really nice sf x ncpd's. Great smoke.i will run them again soon

L

lilbsdad

So I had a really bad hermie problem that ruined my entire crop last time so unfortunately all of my testers this time went around the outside of my grow area where they didn't get much light. I feel really bad about not giving these the attention they should have and my apologies go out to Ex. I can tell you that there is some fire in the Optimus Prime (Purple diesel x starfighter), I didn't get many females from the Stealth (3) but they smell amazing as well. Here are a couple pics and I will take more before they come down.
IMG 6907
IMG 6908

Stealth Fighter
IMG 6910

Top Bottom