Exotic Genetix pickups from Seattle HTCC

• Thread starter TheBazCut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheBazCut

TheBazCut

Just got back from the Seattle cup, it was an amazing experience!! We met a lot of cool people, (johanne, nikkaT, knotty, og kushman, ex, etc) and scored a sh!t load of new genetics.

We came home with beans from og raskal, pnwroots, red eye, coastal, la plata, alpha kronik, archive, gage green, canna venture and a few more. But we're most excited about the huge drop we got from Exotic Genetix. Been a fan since last year when ex personally handed me some peyote purple at last years cup in Fremont.

Anyways, we came back with like 6 exotic strains but we only have room to test out 2 in this next run. We can't decide on the two! I figured who better to ask than ex and the guys. So here's what I have:
Cookies and cream
Star fighter IX2
Kimbo kush
Spirit in the sky
White knuckles
Chocolate covered strawberries
Snow monster

(One of our buddies is running the future and star fighter at his place. So i would prefer to do something else)

Any input would be appreciated. I'm dropping the eggs within the next 48-72 hrs. Thank you!!

deagzle

deagzle

I recommend the snow monster, sounds and looks like some serious dankness. As for the second strain, I'd have to recommend the kimbo kush or spirit in the sky. You should find some real gems in those.

TheBazCut

TheBazCut

I recommend the snow monster, sounds and looks like some serious dankness. As for the second strain, I'd have to recommend the kimbo kush or spirit in the sky. You should find some real gems in those.

Thanks for the advice. I should have made a poll. I plan on throwing up a journal once they pop.

devilrays

devilrays

Spirit in the Sky is NOT a purple strain. At least the the not the pack I ran. Not even a tinge of purple.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Nice line up ! Can't go wrong with the Kimbo ! It's got keepers for sure. Best of luck.

DOGFATHER808

DOGFATHER808

What's up bro? Were u in the tent at the cup?

I'm hoping to get some opinions from people who have already
Just got back from the Seattle cup, it was an amazing experience!! We met a lot of cool people, (johanne, nikkaT, knotty, og kushman, ex, etc) and scored a sh!t load of new genetics.

We came home with beans from og raskal, pnwroots, red eye, coastal, la plata, alpha kronik, archive, gage green, canna venture and a few more. But we're most excited about the huge drop we got from Exotic Genetix. Been a fan since last year when ex personally handed me some peyote purple at last years cup in Fremont.

Anyways, we came back with like 6 exotic strains but we only have room to test out 2 in this next run. We can't decide on the two! I figured who better to ask than ex and the guys. So here's what I have:
Cookies and cream
Star fighter IX2
Kimbo kush
Spirit in the sky
White knuckles
Chocolate covered strawberries
Snow monster

(One of our buddies is running the future and star fighter at his place. So i would prefer to do something else)

Any input would be appreciated. I'm dropping the eggs within the next 48-72 hrs. Thank you!!
Nice lineup! I just popped some cookies n cream so I'd like to see some kimbo and your friends strains. Where we're those Urkle, GDP, Cherry Pie crosses in Seattle that's what I want to see and own. Swear these guys are in my head when they make crosses. Want every one.

dtibbs8867

dtibbs8867

@ExoticGenetix or anyone else know where I can pick up some exoticgenetix seeds while in the Seattle area? I really wanna give these strains a go but ordering online isn't an option for me.

Thanks!

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

cookies and cream curls me toes in a good awe sheeeet man kinda way!

DOGFATHER808

DOGFATHER808

@ExoticGenetix or anyone else know where I can pick up some exoticgenetix seeds while in the Seattle area? I really wanna give these strains a go but ordering online isn't an option for me.

Thanks!

dtibbs8867

dtibbs8867

Anywhere to buy any type of seeds that you don't need medical card? I'm visiting from out of the country.

Top Bottom