exp grower needs help with this one,water?

• Thread starter stealthfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stealthfarmer

response to foolsgold since i can't pm yet...

really don't know what to make of this? are you saying i was boasting or not being humble in some way? if i said i was an exp grower and still came and asked ?? about a subject i never had a problem with.that in it's self would be humbling my self to ask the ?? and how was i not being honest?

B

Boots Sugarleaf

really don't know what to make of this? are you saying i was boasting or not being humble in some way? if i said i was an exp grower and still came and asked ?? about a subject i never had a problem with.that in it's self would be humbling my self to ask the ?? and how was i not being honest?

he and I talked about it thru pm, his apology is sincere, lets have a beer and smoke a fatty! it's all good

:friday::passingjoint:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Stealth, I think you're going to need a whole house filter. $350 for 50gpd, unless it's like 10 stages, isn't a great deal. Also, look into booster and/or permeate pumps to increase efficacy. (Been doing my research!)

We're on a well, too, and your plumbing looks similar, but a helluva a lot worse than ours.

S

stealthfarmer

Stealth, I think you're going to need a whole house filter. $350 for 50gpd, unless it's like 10 stages, isn't a great deal. Also, look into booster and/or permeate pumps to increase efficacy. (Been doing my research!)

We're on a well, too, and your plumbing looks similar, but a helluva a lot worse than ours.

are you having any problems with your water like what u see here?

and the reason the ro is 350 is because it's a 6 stage with built in uv too.it's not just an ro system.i can get a 6 stage ro for around 200.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
are you having any problems with your water like what u see here?

and the reason the ro is 350 is because it's a 6 stage with built in uv too.it's not just an ro system.i can get a 6 stage ro for around 200.
Ah, with a UV, that makes sense. I was gonna say a 6-stage can be had for around that price.

No, we have problems, but they're nothing like what you've pictured. There is an orange coating on the toilet plumbing, we get iron stains and white mineral build-ups, but I've never seen anything like what you've got going on.

It's been a learning experience, living on a well.

S

stealthfarmer

Ah, with a UV, that makes sense. I was gonna say a 6-stage can be had for around that price.

No, we have problems, but they're nothing like what you've pictured. There is an orange coating on the toilet plumbing, we get iron stains and white mineral build-ups, but I've never seen anything like what you've got going on.

It's been a learning experience, living on a well.

yea it's odd in fla i had a well and no problems at all.but i understand every water system is diffrent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom