Exp. indoor farmer and engineer says hello!

• Thread starter Stoneman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stoneman

I have been successfully growing in closets small and large since 1990. Having many years as practicing HVAC engineer, I have set up stealth grow rooms for my self and my friends many times. I am very very familiar with the issues that cannabis growers encounter. I am creative at solving these issues with minimum of expense and complexity. You might be able to use my advice if you are stumped.
I can help.
Also, I have an ideas about manufacturing a fan for this market. Are any successful entrepreneurs out there interested in partnering?

JcEvergreen

JcEvergreen

Hello Stoneman - welcome. I am knew as well. Tell me something: I am in week three of 12/12, should I leave all the fan leaves alone or do you keep trimming the bigger ones back during bloom? Some say yes, some say no. This is my first time blooming.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Welcome the the family!!!

Great to have another engineer in the house. I am sure you will have lots to contribute, and hopefully some things to learn as well.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Whatup Doe, birds of a feather flock together, closet farmers r us, Peace Shiva

S

Stoneman

Such a welcome. Thanks a lot, glad to make your acquaintances!
JCEvergreen, I pinch off the fan leaves that cover budding branch tips. Seems to help the lower tier of the plant develop. Also gives more visibility for inspecting and so on.
As flowering progresses, I end up plucking the main fan leaves altogether by week 6 of 12/12 . This is an indoor farmer speaking. Outdoors might want to keep them.

Top Bottom