Expanding foam on hands

• Thread starter foreverherb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

foreverherb

Ok so I got some expanding foam and filled my hand with it then smeared it into gaps in the walls with my other hand however the hand I held it in has gone rock solid and no matter what I do I can't get it off!!! I can't even peel it off its like superglue, first time ive used it and didnt read instructions they were in spanish... any ideas

G

Guano

If the foam has not cured or hardened, use acetone or fingernail polish remover (with acetone). If the foam has hardened, there is no solvent that will remove it. It will not harm your skin and will wear off in several days. To remove cured foam from skin, use a pumice stone (available at most drug stores) and warm, soapy water. Then apply petroleum jelly to soften your skin.

F

foreverherb

Fuck it looks like im stuck with it for a while, I couldn't get it of when it was wet so thought ill leave it to dry and peel it off well that was a bad idea. Ive got toilet paper stuck in it aswell :(

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
get a file or some emery cloth and sand gently :)

S

spinkus

LOL the TP is stuck to it as well? LOL

Sorry man this is just hilarious to me. Not laughing AT you, laughing WITH you.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah you need a solvent like acetone, as mentioned.

Hmmm, you wont be doing that again. LOL.

U

ukcheesehead

Fuck it looks like im stuck with it for a while, I couldn't get it of when it was wet so thought ill leave it to dry and peel it off well that was a bad idea. Ive got toilet paper stuck in it aswell :(

take a photo pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase lol

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

Ok so I got some expanding foam and filled my hand with it then smeared it into gaps in the walls with my other hand however the hand I held it in has gone rock solid and no matter what I do I can't get it off!!! I can't even peel it off its like superglue, first time ive used it and didnt read instructions they were in spanish... any ideas

LOL, soak in warm water and as it expands try get it off, acetone would work too,

lol

G

GDS StonerBoy

LOL the TP is stuck to it as well? LOL

Sorry man this is just hilarious to me. Not laughing AT you, laughing WITH you.

And soon as he mentioned the toilet paper being stuck into it i spit lemonade all over my damn laptop! I havent been able to stop laughing since i've read it.

Good luck with getting that off though but if i was you i'd stay in the house for a couple of days!

C

CoughingMan

Damn that sucks. I think next time you'll wear a glove or something? :nod

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Not using your hand as a trowel would work too :nod

fh, this is just too funny. Sorry for the humor at your expense but this made me laugh hard on a shitty day.

B

bluegrass

And soon as he mentioned the toilet paper being stuck into it i spit lemonade all over my damn laptop! I havent been able to stop laughing since i've read it.

Good luck with getting that off though but if i was you i'd stay in the house for a couple of days!

LMAO sorry bro but I am guilty as charged as well, dont worry man we've all been there before, LOL!!! Just teasing ya bubba! I hope everything comes off ok! Peace! and respect...

F

foreverherb

Yeah tried everything now to get it off, ended up peeling some bits of but most is stuck. makes rolling hard!

G

Guano

You've got to get a grip man,keep a stiff upper lip....no wait don't touch your face! :wait

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
stick to bong loads for now, that shit is the stickiest substance known to man

P

polar3

Find some sand. Rub your hands in it. It gives the sticky something to adhere to. It works. Crap will make ya crazy, lol

P

ProGroWannabe

So your why they state on Silica Gel packs "Not for human consumption."..?

Sorry man, I had to chime in with some shitty attempt at humor...lol.

Good luck with removal. I have found that a box of latex gloves around the house saves me from lots of potential "dumb-ass-attacks" that I would definitely have otherwise.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Good thing you were not jerking off and got your hand stuck to your dick LOL:D

G

GDS StonerBoy

Well i'm not as high as i was earlier when i first read this but yep its still just as funny sober!:D

Top Bottom