Expanding Grow Looking To Learn

• Thread starter GrowBros
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowBros

GrowBros

Hello. We are the GrowBros and I have turned to THC Farmers to learn and apply that to our grow. We have been growing indoors for 3 years on a very small scale and recently moved to
A much bigger area so i will be posting problems and pics to hopefully seek some help. A little background about our grow room. It is a 30x11x10 size room and I am running 8 1000 watt double ended bulbs on top of 8 4x6 trays. My plants are in 3 gallon smart pots and I am using Gold Label CoCo for my grow medium and Heavy 16 for food. I also have a 20x20 veg room where i currently have 3 4x8 trays sitting under 6 600 watt bulbs.

For the time being I would like to focus on the Flower room. I am currently in week 6 and due to rising heat temps i have been battling some white powdery mildew the past few weeks. I have been battling this with basic Neem oil but stopped after week 4 bc i didnt want to sour my bud. I have read about people using hydrogen peroxide with a mixture of water to cure this. I am currently running at about 84 degrees and 40% humidity but am looking to bring both those numbers down. Is there any other suggestions anyone has?

Expanding grow looking to learn
sixstring

sixstring

i would try to bring your temps down to 74-76 and r/h up to 50% then give the h2o2 spay a shot maybe.84f and 40% rh would be enough to stress your plants and the pm will keep coming back if not spread like wildfire

GrowBros

GrowBros

i would try to bring your temps down to 74-76 and r/h up to 50% then give the h2o2 spay a shot maybe.84f and 40% rh would be enough to stress your plants and the pm will keep coming back if not spread like wildfire
I know i have a heat problem and im addressing that but i will definitely give the h202 a try and update you on how i did. Any tips on mixing the correct h202 solution?

sixstring

sixstring

I know i have a heat problem and im addressing that but i will definitely give the h202 a try and update you on how i did. Any tips on mixing the correct h202 solution?
That would be a good question for @Seamaiden :)
I use sulfer burners for pm,it's been over a year since i had to use it though.76f and 30 to 35 %rh is where my lights on temps are most days and 70f and 40% lights out.lots of air movement in the room and a lil space between the plants helps also.overcrowded rooms where plants are smashed together and touching walls is a breeding ground for pm also.gl

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I have read about people using hydrogen peroxide with a mixture of water to cure this.
The problem with that is that H2O2, when it's finished reacting, leaves you with water, so you'll want to do something that will help speed evaporation. Go with something like a physical barrier (JMS Stylets oil is great for this), or something that leaves no residue, like isopropyl alcohol (mixed at a 1:1 ratio), OR something that will significantly raise pH. Many folks like Greencure, but I can taste it so I won't use it.

All you really need to do at this point is control the fruiting bodies.

boostedkye13

boostedkye13

another thing to try besides the h2o2 and water would be green cleaner. it is a concentrated organic product that works great it will wash pm right off the leaf surface and can be used at harvest. it is made up of water,achohol, soybean oil, corn syrup, and other stuff. also kills mites on contact.

Latest posts

Top Bottom