• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bigweedsy

Bigweedsy

Experience growing any of these
Experience growing any of these 2
Experience growing any of these 3
Experience growing any of these 4
Hello out there in inter-web land. I was sad to see my boy go but he did leave me a precious gift of some of his bean collection. Being a noob, the only information on any of the strains I have is what I find cruising the web. I've grouped them together using common sense. You can tell by the packaging that some of them are from the same breeder but the breeders names are nowhere to be found only strain names. I was interested if any of you had personal experience growing any of these beans? Or does anyone know if I have any gems in here? I appreciate all the knowledge that you guys share with everyone. It's always good to share the love. Remember be good if you can't be good be good at it.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

View attachment 600327 View attachment 600328 View attachment 600329 View attachment 600330 Hello out there in inter-web land. I was sad to see my boy go but he did leave me a precious gift of some of his bean collection. Being a noob, the only information on any of the strains I have is what I find cruising the web. I've grouped them together using common sense. You can tell by the packaging that some of them are from the same breeder but the breeders names are nowhere to be found only strain names. I was interested if any of you had personal experience growing any of these beans? Or does anyone know if I have any gems in here? I appreciate all the knowledge that you guys share with everyone. It's always good to share the love. Remember be good if you can't be good be good at it.
all the ones with typed labeling are just that,the ones with ink marking all look like self breeds by him or another gardener,there is a lot in there that sound good though friend,did you go to seedfinder.com and try to reference any of them,reguardless of that you have a lot of stoning days with them,grow one of each label and decide witch on works best for you,give a holler if you need any help

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The stuff that's from the breeders I haven't any experience with at all.

The stuff from the last photo (I swear to God I recognize that writing)... I think I've grown out some of the parent stock, but since I don't closely track what I'm growing I honestly can't recall.

Top Bottom