• Tagged users None
Wisher619

Wisher619

@Snakeskins
the only product there that is worth foiliar feeding would be your silica
3ml per gal

as for the aloe
juice it and strain the juice through a cheese cloth
mix it in with a weekly tea or maybe with that liquid Karma and feed say once a week

remember your schedule

and dont over complicate your grow

Keep It Simple S.....!

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

@Snakeskins
the only product there that is worth foiliar feeding would be your silica
3ml per gal

as for the aloe
juice it and strain the juice through a cheese cloth
mix it in with a weekly tea or maybe with that liquid Karma and feed say once a week

remember your schedule

and dont over complicate your grow

Keep It Simple S.....!
Quite noted. Thx. The only thing I did wrong there was use the cns17. I haven't braved the aloe vera leaf method yet because I was waiting for you tell me it was ok lol and of course I was deploying the KISS method. How are your fluorescents anyhow? Well... I'll check it out for myself.

I think mine are growing pretty well considering the amount of light I'm using. The coco coir proves to be absolutely essential for this kind of growth.

20171017 053703
20171018 070802
H

hawkman

Quite noted. Thx. The only thing I did wrong there was use the cns17. I haven't braved the aloe vera leaf method yet because I was waiting for you tell me it was ok lol and of course I was deploying the KISS method. How are your fluorescents anyhow? Well... I'll check it out for myself.

I think mine are growing pretty well considering the amount of light I'm using. The coco coir proves to be absolutely essential for this kind of growth.
cfl size ? good looking grow set-up !!!!!! do you do all cfl in veg and flower - do you know you can get 500 watt self-ballast cfl bulbs - they are killer !!!

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

cfl size ? good looking grow set-up !!!!!! do you do all cfl in veg and flower - do you know you can get 500 watt self-ballast cfl bulbs - they are killer !!!
Yeah it was bad planning on my part. They were supposed to go into my tent with LED to flower but I have no choice but to complete the grow where they sit.

4 fixtures × 4 four-way socket adapters= 16 lights I can use. I grew them that big using only 2 × 45w CFLs.

I recently added two more 32w and two more 27w lights. Trying to get a good spread going across the net. I also have a few more 23 watt bulbs I'll add when they start 12/12. The CFLs are just leftover from back when I was first starting to grow cannabis. I don't plan to buy anymore as they produce alot of heat for some weak light.

Using a galaxyhydro 300w LED panel is the most experienced it gets for me. I read that foliar spray should not be applied to plants this far into flowering (because of the flavor I guess) but I applied to these for the last few days.

20171014 191736
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom