Experience With Lemon Cake Anyone?

• Thread starter RedsideRat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RedsideRat

RedsideRat

i just got a hold on some seeds Moxie's Lemon Cake. Is there anyone out here on this forum who has experience with growing LC? Seems like i dont find that much info out on the www.
Also have some Blue Carol for free as same for girl scout cookies.
Experience with lemon cake anyone
Experience with lemon cake anyone 2
Experience with lemon cake anyone 3

Smerb

Smerb

This description is from a different seed companies information on this strain.
IMG 7683
I know you want info on growing the strain but every grower does not grow the same way. You should keep it healthy and it will provide.

Smerb

Smerb

Blue Coral Feminized Marijuana Seeds
Blue Coral Feminized Marijuana Seeds by Moxie Seeds: Blue Diamond is a previously unreleased strain from MOXIE's stable. Combined with the multiple cannabis cups winning Lemon O.G. makes Blue Coral a heavy yielder with an almost astounding resistance to mold. Blue Coral is perfect for beginner growers with its high yields and large size, and has been known to have almost a blue hue when grown in colder temperatures.
Features
Sex: Feminized
Type: Hybrid
Grow: Indoor/Outdoor
Flowering Time: 8 to 9 weeks
Yield: High
Genetics: Blue Diamond x Lemon O.G.

RedsideRat

RedsideRat

Blue Coral Feminized Marijuana Seeds
Blue Coral Feminized Marijuana Seeds by Moxie Seeds: Blue Diamond is a previously unreleased strain from MOXIE's stable. Combined with the multiple cannabis cups winning Lemon O.G. makes Blue Coral a heavy yielder with an almost astounding resistance to mold. Blue Coral is perfect for beginner growers with its high yields and large size, and has been known to have almost a blue hue when grown in colder temperatures.
Features
Sex:
Feminized
Type: Hybrid
Grow: Indoor/Outdoor
Flowering Time: 8 to 9 weeks
Yield: High
Genetics: Blue Diamond x Lemon O.G.

Jipp. Totally correct. The blue coral seeds were freebies. Also the GSC was freebie

RedsideRat

RedsideRat

I would like to see someone reply this tread with their own grow of lemon cake. But also what u said. Everybody grows it different. Different light of medium.

Smerb

Smerb

I would like to see someone reply this tread with their own grow of lemon cake. But also what u said. Everybody grows it different. Different light of medium.
Your search for someone growing this strain is easiest to "search"for than to ask for someones growing info. There are a lot of YouTubes now on particular strains. Check that out

Latest posts

Top Bottom