Experience With (sour Milk) Tasting Strains

• Thread starter canadaseed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
canadaseed

canadaseed

Her farmers... wondering if any out there have experience with any strains that produced a strong sour milk odor and taste. sour milk, sour cream along those lines any info appreciated.

john martin

john martin

Hey bro, a friend of mine who I consider an above average grower recently hooked me up with their 'sour cream', I think from here:

Anyways, It smelled rather nice, could smell the 'sour' in it. The smoke was really smooth, but didn't provide what I was hoping for, not much like the smell. More of a real subtle *slightly sour exhale, the inhale was a bit bland. Could have been the pheno, or just the variety, but I wasn't impressed by it.

Exodus Cheese (Bob Marley in Cali.) and Aj's/Weasel's/NYCD Sour Diesel are two of my all time absolute favorites, but unfortunately I haven't had the pleasure of having them mixed!

canadaseed

canadaseed

kick ass sounds like some great strains.. having the smell altho u describe something lacking in the taste transference. something for me to consider, the sour cream. I've had chocolope that was sour milk tasting and smell, same company DNA. i actually just checked the lineage on sour cream... alot of my favorites in there might check them out!! thx bro

john martin

john martin

If you like chocolaty diesel you might like Gorilla Glue #4 floating around. Haven't had a chance to try it yet, but I hear it is real smooth chocolate creamy diesel funk. Few friends are growing it, so time will tell!

If I were you I would look for an exodus cheese / sour diesel cross!

Top Bottom