Experienced autoflower grower please contact me HELP NEEDED

• Thread starter ganjamuch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ganjamuch

ganjamuch

Im doing my first grow and my conditions arent really good...I have 1 autoflower northern light in a closed space with 30W LED(standard bulb, kinda bigger) and my soil is flower soil from local gardening shop(pH4.7), water is around pH 8.9. Its week 10 and the plant is 30cm tall, with no buds formed, there are white hairs but no signs of buds. PLEASE contact me I would like very much to chat with someone experienced so I can figure some things out.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Im doing my first grow and my conditions arent really good...I have 1 autoflower northern light in a closed space with 30W LED(standard bulb, kinda bigger) and my soil is flower soil from local gardening shop(pH4.7), water is around pH 8.9. Its week 10 and the plant is 30cm tall, with no buds formed, there are white hairs but no signs of buds. PLEASE contact me I would like very much to chat with someone experienced so I can figure some things out.
More info and pics will get ya some help - off hand I’m think you need to do a little research- just about everything ya posted is not good.

JakeFromDutchpro

JakeFromDutchpro

Pictures would help a lot but based on the info you gave 1. 8.9 ph is way to high for your water. you need to be 5.5-6.5 (5.8-6.2 is my sweet spot), If your plants aren't budding it could be the access of nitrogen from your soil or a lack of phosphorus to begin flowering. Also while a standard HPS will help with veg (You can basically grow veg in any environment) but you will need to look into a spectrum light for your flower/bloom phase. If you're lacking certain elemental compounds i also recommend you feed your plants nutrients to make up for what that soil isn't giving it. DO more research on the proper soil to use and what organic matter you need to add for you to get those essentials!

Latest posts

Top Bottom