Experienced Breeder & Pollen Chuckers Help!

• Thread starter ShikataGaNai
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Yea,i luv it too,going to pop another pack after xmas,find a good male,never kept the last 1.every female last time were quality,males were nice too,hard to pick a keeper,has she turned black for u yet?she does it with cold temps,aligee done a goox job,iv a few of his other packs too,was thinking of popping his sour cookies too,76
Just a wee tip if your making more a dawg beans-either pollinate earlier than u did last time or let em go longer as the ones u sent me out the last batch were a little immature.i mean most are ok if a little light but there was a good few totally immature ones in amongst em.im sure u know that anyway.
Still theyr awesome genetics and your cut is gonna b my cut for production of quality nugs.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Thank You All Guys !
I really learned a lot from this thread
by the way i already misting (reversing) my Pure AK with STS Solution that i made today.
Few more days i will switch them to Flowering Stage :D

I prefer my Pure AK #3 to be the mother of my seeds.
if ever Shit from mr nice turns male. ill also hit her with MNS Shit pollen :D
So its going to be like ?

- Pure AK S1 (feminized)
- Pure AK x Shit
Your pure ak is an s1 I'm sure so the offspring would b f2.
Try the female seeds grapefruit,ice and northern lights theyr all really nice.the grapefruit auto flowers after about 8-10 weeks and is very hard to keep mothers but occasionally u will get one that won't auto if kept under 24/0 light schedule.

william76

william76

Just a wee tip if your making more a dawg beans-either pollinate earlier than u did last time or let em go longer as the ones u sent me out the last batch were a little immature.i mean most are ok if a little light but there was a good few totally immature ones in amongst em.im sure u know that anyway.
Still theyr awesome genetics and your cut is gonna b my cut for production of quality nugs.
Yea,the seeds are light coloured coz i leave them in the bud for a month or 2 to dry,most should pop for u nae probs!,u looking for a male?76

RG420

RG420

Usualy at least ten weeks maybe 11 mr bee,she speeds up abit ,i normaly have her done/finished at ten,i top and train her from the start,took me a while to work her out right,mostly shes a fast grower.feel ur brain roll wen u smoke her,wen shes dryed her smell gets everywhere from the smallest bit,inscence haze smell,76

Sounds nice that! :love2:

william76

william76

Sounds nice that! :love2:
Yea, i think shell take a wee bit longer for u mr bee,she hates beeing topped after flip,shes normally done by 10 weeks,pulled her at 9,long ago and she was a good smoke,but 10 weeks is best,she starts slow,then speeds up after a bit,she has wierd crowfeet,or chevron looking leaves on her when she gets going,iv also seen her grow nore indica looking buds lower down and more sativa looking buds higher up where theres more light,not dense like say,g13 but dense enuff for a sat,you have to train and top from the start coz she can stretch a bit,could give her a try @RG420 ?76

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Yea,the seeds are light coloured coz i leave them in the bud for a month or 2 to dry,most should pop for u nae probs!,u looking for a male?76
No no iv not tried to pop any of em yet.i find I'm not needing to as the a dawg cut u gave is so impressive.i,ll keep the beans incase I lose the cut u sent or if I have to take a break or whatever.

william76

william76

Yea,i want to pop more of the f4s but the cut weve got seems perfect as is,has she turned black on u yet?she does it with cold temps,leaves go pure black,with some red,just not long dryed 1 to do me over xmas,cant go without her!76

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

No she ain't turned black but iv only ran it once so far in late summer.still got a couple o nice colas of it and iv got a nice big one in bloom now plus I was going to do a kinda scrog with half a dawg half nepoji but the a dawgs were in small litre poly pots of coco and I up potted em into soil and I gave em ph for soil as there was vastly more soil than coco but they've went all yellow so iv brought the ph down from6.7 to about 6.3/4.hopefully they'll start taking up more nutes now the ph has changed.we,l soon see.

ShikataGaNai

ShikataGaNai

Guys can please suggest which male Skunk #1 aka Shit from Mr.Nice to used :D
Almost identical , except the odor of the stem
Shit#1 Left :

Kinda strong lemon odor , germinate erlier than shit#2

Shit#2 Right :
Light smell , kinda guava .
P 20161210 163331
P 20161210 163403

mancdank

mancdank

No she ain't turned black but iv only ran it once so far in late summer.still got a couple o nice colas of it and iv got a nice big one in bloom now plus I was going to do a kinda scrog with half a dawg half nepoji but the a dawgs were in small litre poly pots of coco and I up potted em into soil and I gave em ph for soil as there was vastly more soil than coco but they've went all yellow so iv brought the ph down from6.7 to about 6.3/4.hopefully they'll start taking up more nutes now the ph has changed.we,l soon see.
Bro with my experience with these strains the nepoji would probably dominate the area and the a dawg would be left bullied in the corner don't get me wrong though a dawg is a puka strain it's just not a vigorous when flipped and would easily be taken over just my opinion though :)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Bro with my experience with these strains the nepoji would probably dominate the area and the a dawg would be left bullied in the corner don't get me wrong though a dawg is a puka strain it's just not a vigorous when flipped and would easily be taken over just my opinion though :)
Do u have wills a dawg cut?i think its a beast and way easier to grow than nepoji which is a real bitch

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I don't bro no I ran some beans they was fire but not beasts like the nepoji but defo still good producers just a much more shorter stocky type the 1s I had
It's another good cut with possible commercial value as it has a great yeild for the quality o the nugs.
Here's just a couple of the side nugs I got off my first one.theyr cracking big nugs for my grow room and theyr real dense.has the same skanky smell as Chemdog D except with a bit o sweetness ontop and structure and yeild wise it hammers Chemdog D.it doesn't really need staked either.will76 did a grande job on selecting this pheno and aligee did an amazing job improving the line while retaining the quality.
I,ll get a cut to you guys in the new year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom