Experienced help with uv and ir led grow lights !

• Thread starter Jestertz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jestertz

I have a 330w kind in a 3x3 tent. 6 ft tall. Plants alrsy 12 inches from soil. I started flowering today. Question is. It says to use ir n uv at 25 percent and than Amp it up 25 percent each week. I only have 2 feet really for them to stretch comfortably and not get screwed by height. Will the or in early flower add extra stretch ? Shoukd I wait and turn ut on like end of 2nd week. After main stretching ? Plant is a saliva. Huuuge leaves big as my hand.

Experienced help with uv and ir led grow lights
Aperkins1972

Aperkins1972

I run mine the last 2 weeks every hour for 15 minutes when lights are on.

DonnainTripp

DonnainTripp

I have a 330w kind in a 3x3 tent. 6 ft tall. Plants alrsy 12 inches from soil. I started flowering today. Question is. It says to use ir n uv at 25 percent and than Amp it up 25 percent each week. I only have 2 feet really for them to stretch comfortably and not get screwed by height. Will the or in early flower add extra stretch ? Shoukd I wait and turn ut on like end of 2nd week. After main stretching ? Plant is a saliva. Huuuge leaves big as my hand.
Run you exhauste duct out the bottom instead of top should give you an extra foot

DonnainTripp

DonnainTripp

Or fold back the top of your tent and drop Mylar from the roof of your room and mount adjustable straps and mount light from there.

brownm30

brownm30

I run a 13 watt uvb along side my 1000hps and the the plants u Der the uvb light are considerably more coated in tricombs. I run it as soon as I start seeing buss appear and the whole 12 hours. On same timer as the hps. U don't need to complicate the lighting schedule if u don't want to. It's pointless unless.u have like 100watt uv tanning bulb

20221211 101810
brownm30

brownm30

Both gs cookies. Both week 7 right now. Under the uv the hairs are changing faster and way more tricombs. Look for yourself

20221216 130130
Trichomes

Latest posts

Top Bottom