Experiences with Simpson's oil, or any oil for that fact.

• Thread starter SodaLicious
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SodaLicious

SodaLicious

Wondering if anyone on the farm has any direct experiences using oil to treat things.

I've been using some quick wash iso oil topically on a wart for 9 days. I've only applied the oil 4 times now. Small dab warmed slightly onto wart, then cover with bandaid for 12 hours.

I was skeptical at first. I was reading on some page, when i was ripped, and came across a listing of what rick claims the oil can heal. Warts being one of them, I thought in my dazed state, why not? So there began the experiment.
Anyone else ever used the stuff for something like this?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I have not, but there was a guy on IC who was using something similar for his psoriasis.

Camdawg

Camdawg

I'd like to get some proof on rick's healing oil. Just seems to good to be true. I heard if you put it on the right spots you'll grow 2-3 inches hhahaha

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

I'd like to get some proof on rick's healing oil. Just seems to good to be true. I heard if you put it on the right spots you'll grow 2-3 inches hhahaha

I wish I took a picture from day one of the treatment. I feel like this IS the cure for things. I had my doubts, but after applying it twice, there was a reduction of half of the size the wart was. Now today just took the bandaid off and there isn`t even a lump anymore. The wart being treated was about 1 quarter inch in diameter, and about 1-8th to 3-16 of an inch high off my finger. now it is flat, no more lump......... I Made a Believer out of MYSELF. I am telling anyone that will listen, and showing them my wart..... can you say eew..... I say YAY let everyone know this stuff works for warts anyways, why not other things......

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

I think the oil I am using is more potent than ricks method. I only let the iso touch the weed for 3 minutes, then filtered and evaporated. Nice yellow hard as glass oil. it IS too good to be TRUE, but it IS TRUE... for MY wart anyways. try it on those spots you `ve heard about and let us all know how you make out.

sky high

sky high

Hmmm...... kinda makes ya wonder if such an application could be related to that "green tongue" thing we've been hearin about in those DUID checkpoint stops, huh? ;)

J

juggo

I mixed some oil with manuka honey some months ago,and applyed it to a melanoma dark spot that developed next to my eye.I started with pure oil and that loosened up the dark spot,after a week i added the honey.After 15 or more years with that spot it finally disappeared.Once the majority of it was falling off I covered it with a bandaid,changed it twice a day.Truly amazing! Im now trying to make some capsules for my 83 yr old father,who can hardly walk from back problems.He has never smoked or used herb in his life,but is willing to try it.Years ago they had him on opiates,and he quit them cold turkey after nodding off and hitting his head a few times.So i have a mix of random oil,about a gram,im going to decarb in virgin coconut oil at 250 degrees,im thinking 5 grams of coconut oil to the one gram of absolute.I want to find a dosage that will help his pain while allowing him to function,trial and error i suppose.Will it be difficult to put the coconut\absolute decarbed oil into capsules? Im thinking maybe eye droppers or this little syringe bottle i use for inserting oil into an ecig.I also have this pg\vg mix for ecigs made in usa that i could dilute it in.I dont have access to high cbd strains in my state,any suggestions? Would the waxes and stuff i pull out during winterizing be of any benefit as a lotion or something? Thanks yall!

peace,
juggo

dabs4life

dabs4life

man. i wonder if reclaim will do the same as rso.i got some weird fuckin lookin wart or something on my arm that ive been debating of dry icing or burnin off with a heated glass wand. or that freeze wart kit.

ill ask my doc wtf it is next appt and if its normal ill test reclaim with photos. maybe you can dab hash oil then second use that reclaim stuff. ive heard reclaim is similar to orginal oils composition but i dont have a clue. wonderful nightime stuff.

i put a large amount of oil and mixed with tiger balm on my hardware(screws rods) to see if a large amount would have an adverse reaction for kicks. slight rash and no pain for a day. its safe to bathe in i think...lol

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Had a small neuro-endocrine tumor on my forearm pop up about 5 years ago.
Just another bump, paid it no mind.

Couple months ago, it started growing.
Snagged it putting on a shirt and it began to hurt.
It had not shown any sensitivity up 'til then.
That's not good, so I applied RSO topically.

Had immediate response.
Did not get painful, not even very red.

On the second application, I used a very thick, sticky, oil made from male plants.
Lifted that li'l skin tag right off, the bulk of it stuck to the bandaid.
Still didn't hurt, but it itched a bit.

Re-gooped, (a medical term
smile.png
), and in 10 days, there's no bump, no scar, and no discoloration.
I stopped "gooping" when I could no longer find anything to goop.
Under high magnification, all I can see at the site is normal skin.
It's just plain gone!

Safe and effective!

Aloha, Y'all
Wee zard

curious2garden

curious2garden

I have a 1 cm Basal Cell CA on my left nare and am scheduled for wide surgical excision with flap. I am getting ready to postpone the date as the Cannabis concentrate is shrinking the tumor.

I am using a concentrate from DNA Pure Afghan that I raised some months back. It had a nicely positive Beam's test after concentration and distillation.

There have been some medical studies showing Cannabis' role in apoptosis, vasculogenesis etc.... So I thought this was worth trying, although anecdotal evidence is hardly evidence at all, since statistics describe populations not individuals. I still find this impressive, especially, because of my traditional medical bias (i.e. working in spite of the Placebo Effect).

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
man. i wonder if reclaim will do the same as rso.i got some weird fuckin lookin wart or something on my arm that ive been debating of dry icing or burnin off with a heated glass wand. or that freeze wart kit.

ill ask my doc wtf it is next appt and if its normal ill test reclaim with photos. maybe you can dab hash oil then second use that reclaim stuff. ive heard reclaim is similar to orginal oils composition but i dont have a clue. wonderful nightime stuff.

i put a large amount of oil and mixed with tiger balm on my hardware(screws rods) to see if a large amount would have an adverse reaction for kicks. slight rash and no pain for a day. its safe to bathe in i think...lol

I can attest to reclaim being used topically for pain , Ive made a thread recently actually about turning your reclaim into medicine for yourself or someone else in need :D

Just mix with 1:1 coconut oil unrefined virgin ( Red lable spectrum brand is good ) apply as often as needed.

Friends dad uses it alot for his ankle pain and says it helps alot.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I made a few batches for a friend with cancer. I decided I should try it. I have a high tolerance from 20+years of every day smoking so I paid no attention to dosage recommendations. When I was emptying the rice cooker I grabbed a pop tart and spread the oil over the pop tart. Then I used the same pop tart to scrap the sides of the rice cooker. I ate the whole thing. Huge mistake!!! I basically overdosed. I vommited for hours busted blood vessels in my eyes so it looked like I had my ass kicked. I was also confused and lost feeling. Worst off my son looked like a stranger.

Since that experience I won't eat any type of cannabis

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
^^^ woops! Yeah its not suggested to just go overboard on even reclaim lol I guess i should have mentioned it can be still be pretty potent, Ive taken two 00 sized capsules full and slept 8-10 hours straight.. ive ate as many as 8 capsules in one day got pretty baked but nothing too major, other then the shits... Thats one issue i have with eating the stuff just stright up shitting your guts out.. So much oil.. so much shit...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I have a 1 cm Basal Cell CA on my left nare and am scheduled for wide surgical excision with flap. I am getting ready to postpone the date as the Cannabis concentrate is shrinking the tumor.

I am using a concentrate from DNA Pure Afghan that I raised some months back. It had a nicely positive Beam's test after concentration and distillation.

There have been some medical studies showing Cannabis' role in apoptosis, vasculogenesis etc.... So I thought this was worth trying, although anecdotal evidence is hardly evidence at all, since statistics describe populations not individuals. I still find this impressive, especially, because of my traditional medical bias (i.e. working in spite of the Placebo Effect).
Amazing!

ZONER

ZONER

I made a few batches for a friend with cancer. I decided I should try it. I have a high tolerance from 20+years of every day smoking so I paid no attention to dosage recommendations. When I was emptying the rice cooker I grabbed a pop tart and spread the oil over the pop tart. Then I used the same pop tart to scrap the sides of the rice cooker. I ate the whole thing. Huge mistake!!! I basically overdosed. I vommited for hours busted blood vessels in my eyes so it looked like I had my ass kicked. I was also confused and lost feeling. Worst off my son looked like a stranger.

Since that experience I won't eat any type of cannabis
I made some RSO and gave it to my sister who had CP and make her a cannabis lotion too with bees wax, emu oil,vitamin E and a few drops of lavender oil extract. her husband massaged it on her legs, neck or anywhere else she has joint pain, she says it works better than the meds she takes. I also take a rice grain size dose 2 hours before bed. All I can say is I get a great nights sleep and sleep solid right through the nite. I do like the edibles too !!!!!!!! Make a killer oat bran cookie.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I made some RSO and gave it to my sister who had CP and make her a cannabis lotion too with bees wax, emu oil,vitamin E and a few drops of lavender oil extract. her husband massaged it on her legs, neck or anywhere else she has joint pain, she says it works better than the meds she takes. I also take a rice grain size dose 2 hours before bed. All I can say is I get a great nights sleep and sleep solid right through the nite. I do like the edibles too !!!!!!!! Make a killer oat bran cookie.
I've made the lotion for my wife who doesn't smoke. She also feels relief from it. The recipe I had called for the bees wax and lanolin but I took the cheap way out n mixed with olive oil and some store bought lotion.

curious2garden

curious2garden

It really is amazing and I still can't believe it! I keep postponing calling that plastic surgeon because I expect it to stop working! The progress though quite slow is readily apparent. I'm not taking pictures but I should to document it. I'm just very grateful it worked. BTW SM I'm a fan of your posts from the other place. You are one helluva grower.

curious2garden

curious2garden

Absolutely take photos to document what's happening, that's the best way to get classically trained MDs on board. :)

I wish this were true. Those folks worked so hard for their 'meal ticket' that most won't risk it. Only the peeps who lived under rocks are unaware of the putative benefits of Cannabis. Speaking of rocks did you know only 10% of neurosurgeons are board certified? Don't know why that statistic just popped into my head but it did. I am nothing if not a creature of coincidence :rolleyes:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No, don't wish, learn how to speak their language. It works! I was raised by a radiologist and a registered dietitian, so I'm already comfortable in those worlds and am able to use much of the same language. If one is able to put together cogent thoughts, one can make an argument (point), and if one can make an argument one can bring others to a different level of understanding.

Finally, we have the Israelis, and others, who are doing fantastic medical research without the burdens and baggage of the U.S. system. Don't ever stop and DO talk to your MD about what's happening!

I've only ever met one surgeon who wasn't a prima donna, but I didn't know that only 10% of neuros are board certified (oh, what?).

Latest posts

Top Bottom