Experiencing Nutrient Deficiencies Right Before Flower... Please Help

• Thread starter herbmonger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
herbmonger

herbmonger

Good evening, I have 3 dream cookie ladies that have been in veg for about 70 days. There seems to a magnesium deficiency but what is also accompanied by a yellowing of lower leaves that is quickly traveling up. I have a nutrient tea brewing to feed the microbes (which i have been missing)

(handful fully aged horse manure compost, tsp each of RO uprising grow and bloom, 2 tsp neptune's harvest fish and seaweed, 1 handful dried comfrey leaves, 2 tsp honey)

I was only doing RO uprising top dresses and ACT but it didn't seem to suffice. I did a foliar feed of neptune's harvest fish and seaweed at 1 oz/gal a couple days ago and the new growth looks much healthier but now the yellowing is spreading

I have some rainbow mix bloom coming tomorrow for some more teas and top dressing

Any help is greatly appreciated. i am on a schedule and i need to flip the light asap just need them to look healthier.

Experiencing nutrient deficiencies right before flower please help
Experiencing nutrient deficiencies right before flower please help 2
Experiencing nutrient deficiencies right before flower please help 3
Girls 514
N def lst
And the other yellowing
Nutrient def after foliar feed
herbmonger

herbmonger

Receiving my Rainbow Mix Bloom. Going to top dress a couple tsp with a 2" layer of EWC of aged horse manure compost

Latest posts

Top Bottom