Experimental 2KW G13 4' X 8' SCROG

• Thread starter DrFeelGood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Abek666

Abek666

Hola whats up doc^^:icon_animal26:

hope you enoy the fruit's of your labor.
I think this was a real good experiment and a even better outcome taken in mind the issues you had man i would be happy with just a 5th of your harvest^^ and you even came to a nice conclusion that the bigtime g13 was simply a lil unpractical and the "smaller" ones are the things to stick with cant wait to see whats up next in your spot!
It just happend that i found 2 nice stretchy phenos to try something your style.

have a good time and nice hollydays

greenguy

greenguy

Technically you could build a cylinder shaped equidistant screen all the way around a bare bulb or reflector-less cool tube but due to the fact that you would only have one centralized point of entry of the plant into the screen the distance from the point of entry to the furthest point on the screen will be much greater which is the thing that will lead to much greater veg times. I truly believe that this is the best shape possible for this technique!

I saw something like this on the old OG forum...The pics were of a Chech grower who had built something that looked like a black keg shell, if I recall it wasn't all that much bigger than a keg shell either as i'm pretty sure I remember it fitting underneath an end table, he was able to SCROG the plants around the light which hung in the middle and got a 1lb out of the run...anyone remember this?

Also I have seen HeathRobinson do an incredible journal on a cylindrical grow...I have never seen anything like it, most impressive grow system I have ever seen!

D

DrFeelGood

I saw something like this on the old OG forum...The pics were of a Chech grower who had built something that looked like a black keg shell, if I recall it wasn't all that much bigger than a keg shell either as i'm pretty sure I remember it fitting underneath an end table, he was able to SCROG the plants around the light which hung in the middle and got a 1lb out of the run...anyone remember this?

Also I have seen HeathRobinson do an incredible journal on a cylindrical grow...I have never seen anything like it, most impressive grow system I have ever seen!

I've never been on OG forum or seen the Czechoslovakian keg grow which you are referring to, and maybe I am ignorant but I do not know who Heath Robinson is although his name does sound familiar... Did Heath's grow break the 2#/1KW on 1 plant barrier? As far as I am aware I may be the first to have broken that limit. I would have crushed it by a bigger margin had I not made several errors.

Dr FG

T

TheFinisher

Im just trippin on this, I watched the whole thing transform. I can see doing this an just get the MAX out of each plant.. WOW.. I Amazed how many lights all together if You don't mind me asking I know 2 1000's for the monster G13, an then 1000 on each other scrog? Even If I can 8 lights on a Rail 5 with added arms. OMG. The Force is Strong in this One.

Has anyone been using the name Van, I can't remember but I think thats my 1st name.. IDK .. It could be my name before i was hit.. untill then ill go by the Finisher or Vanster..VanDank.. what You You want tom call me ..lol

kashif

kashif

amazing thread from start to finish....very well done...lots of thing to learn from this....

D

DrFeelGood

Im just trippin on this, I watched the whole thing transform. I can see doing this an just get the MAX out of each plant.. WOW.. I Amazed how many lights all together if You don't mind me asking I know 2 1000's for the monster G13, an then 1000 on each other scrog? Even If I can 8 lights on a Rail 5 with added arms. OMG. The Force is Strong in this One.

Has anyone been using the name Van, I can't remember but I think thats my 1st name.. IDK .. It could be my name before i was hit.. untill then ill go by the Finisher or Vanster..VanDank.. what You You want tom call me ..lol

You shouldn't use any light movers/rails of any sort with this technique in my opinion. I designed it for stationary lights and you will decrease your yield by not keeping the lamp in the central position, and you may end up burning/light bleaching parts of the plant that are woven through the vertical screen. I hope that helps hehehe as good old DDs would say :-)

Dr FG

Top Bottom