Experimental Run

• Thread starter Scientis150
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scientis150

Scientis150

So, here is a 5×5 tent I use for experimental breeding project's, and things are looking good.... I found a pheno I'm very happy with, and back crossed with the pops to stabilize a little more.....
Experimental run

Scientis150

Scientis150

Thanks y'all, I been at this particular breeding project for 2 years now, I breed the parents to have the F1 1st (generation), then took the two phenos I liked, (1 male, 1 female ) and crossed them into each other to have a 2nd generation, took that and back crossed with the moms, the seeds from that are what's u see in the pic, i now plan on back crossing them again to the origenal pops, to help stabilize a little more, and have more uniform throughout, and although I had a number of mutations most sprouted normal, and the aroma is amazing!, plant structure is short, and very heavy yielding! Now, I'm by no means a breeder of ant kind, I don't even think I'm going about it right, Lol, but I know what I like!, and I've been growing since 1991, it's not just a hobby, or source of income for me, it's a passion! Growing for me Is meditation and medication in itself! keep em green, keep em growing! Much love Secret city Scientis....

Last edited:
Top Bottom