Experimental sativa grow

• Thread starter Hugh Ghit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hugh Ghit

Hugh Ghit

GEDV0006 4
GEDV0010 5
This is what another_sellout was saying about the trimming. That's a good Idea on using the trimmings to keep a steady supply of clones around. Thanks for the advice. I'm a big fan of DJ Shorts books and articles.

The Malawi Gold is on the right and the Durban poison is on the left. The Durban looks like it'll be perfect, but the Malawi is turning into a monster. I think the Malawi would do better on a bigger screen, but I just have the small grow tent so this is as big as I can go at the moment.

soserthc1

soserthc1

View attachment 276912View attachment 276913 This is what another_sellout was saying about the trimming. That's a good Idea on using the trimmings to keep a steady supply of clones around. Thanks for the advice. I'm a big fan of DJ Shorts books and articles.

The Malawi Gold is on the right and the Durban poison is on the left. The Durban looks like it'll be perfect, but the Malawi is turning into a monster. I think the Malawi would do better on a bigger screen, but I just have the small grow tent so this is as big as I can go at the moment.
Can anyone tell me what book dj short has put out as i am a avid reader of cannabis stuff and would love to get a hold of books written by the great breeders of today and yesterday and other suggestion on books would be appreciated , thou i do have quite a few ,

soserthc1

soserthc1

That Durban should get big also I have one in a half gallon pot that is 4 ft ... looks good thou awesome idea ....

soserthc1

soserthc1

iCultivate

iCultivate

How's it coming along Hugh? It must be getting a good spiral twist to it by now.

-- iCultivate --

Latest posts

Top Bottom