Experimenting: Clone- Straight To Flower

• Thread starter AJGirlsGrow2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AJGirlsGrow2

AJGirlsGrow2

Hi guys, now that I have cut my first harvest down, and have the second one newly into flower stage. I have 8 clones I cut from those before switching, I'd like to experiment with one. I am going to transplant her and let her alone for a lil bit and then go right to flower on it, see what kind of neat little tree nug we get.

AJGirlsGrow2

AJGirlsGrow2

For sure, today is transplant day, after pancakes at 2pm and a bowl pack of course. ;-) Spent 6 hours trimming last night.

AJGirlsGrow2

AJGirlsGrow2

I will pick one of these by the way not all. Had nowhere to put these, made the closet spot, my 4 previous clones turned into monsters compared to the moms so no room in there for them like last time. Ill buy another light and use this space too from now on until i get another tent.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Few weeks into flower, probably 3-4 weeks.

You're off the hook with your bad Mad Scientist self. Luvin it. I'm the same way but I need to generate some cash with my current outdoor so I can play over-winter.

Nice job.

AJGirlsGrow2

AJGirlsGrow2

Cost maybe 650 to get started with my indoor. Tent, LED, roots soil, grow bags, some food, fans, temp/humidity sensor, and the ventilation tube. A friend gave me 2 clones and got me started.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Cost maybe 650 to get started with my indoor. Tent, LED, roots soil, grow bags, some food, fans, temp/humidity sensor, and the ventilation tube. A friend gave me 2 clones and got me started.

My cousin is buying a cargo container for curing. I'm hoping to talk him into letting me purchase a second one so I can do a mid to large hydro grow. Was going to buy a small mobile home for it but the container would be less costly for modifications.

It'd be great to have my own indoor garden. Keep me busy when it gets cold and rainy/snowy.

AJGirlsGrow2

AJGirlsGrow2

Wow, well I only do 4 in the tent lol, I'd do more if I had more space but its just for us to smoke and for my mom ho has fibromyalgia and it helps. I'll prob bake and maybe get a press and make some dabs. I have never even dabbed as of yet.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Wow, well I only do 4 in the tent lol, I'd do more if I had more space but its just for us to smoke and for my mom ho has fibromyalgia and it helps. I'll prob bake and maybe get a press and make some dabs. I have never even dabbed as of yet.

This is really ambitious for me. Normally I'd be doing the same as you but when I saw the opportunity, I took it. My goal is to produce enough to buy my own property and get off disability. For good.

Last time I dreamed big I became the right hand to a multimillonaire, then ran a gold and silver shop. Two years later I had my own shop.

There is a lot of money to be made at the cusp of this industry becoming fully legal. Because I'm part of a co-op I can sell back to them without having a commercial grow license.

I couldn't talk my ex-mother in law and former business partner into commercial grows. Even though she knew half of our biggest customers were growers (one supplied soil). They'd come in at the end of the season to buy metals and back again at the beginning of the season to liquidate some to pay their trimmers.

I feel like I need to step on the gas or I might miss this window and they change the laws again so that only licensed businesses can grow, just like alcohol and tobacco.

My goal is to get to a point where I can be like you and unleash my mad scientist. Then focus on potency instead of size.

Top Bottom