Flower hung for 8 days, then put into paper bags. I filled one mason jar (~1 oz) but I'm going to leave the rest a bit longer. There density is better than my last crop, with some promising buds that may cure up nicely.
This is not one of those buds, but it's in the top 50% quality wise:
As you can see, I'm a lazy trimmer. I rough cut anything that is easy to get at before I hang them, then brush off as much of the sugar leaves as will crumble away easily into the paper bag after drying. Save all that trim for bubble hash later.
Just eye-balling the content of my paper curing bags, I'm going to guess it will end up around 8 mason jars total.
I ground up a chunk to sample today, and I'm happy with the result. I'm looking forward to sampling it again in a month!!
1 week hang drying in the tent @ 65%, 2 weeks in paper bags @ 50-55% room humidity.
The 7 jars on the right are buds from top colas. I'm considering making cannabutter with the popcorn + trim in the large jar + 2 small jars. I didn't weigh any of it out, but I imagine spaghetti jars are probably going to average 1oz/each, maybe a little less.
I'm fairly certain these buds will tighten up more as they cure, but there is a lot of room for improvement still. Overall uniformity of growth was unbalanced with some solid colas and others that fluff apart when you pull them from the stem.
It happens - easily. I have found that some strains are worse than others. I just pulled some Black Cherry Cheesecake that split at every seam when I tried to scrog it. Even the new growth would break off if I pulled it at all. The entire plant ended up being pulled up by each branch because they all tried to split as soon as it started getting any weight on the buds (not a lot of weight, any weight).
BTW - Be sure to turn off that light while drying :)