expert analysis needed.

• Thread starter calibrian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

calibrian

I'm putting the finishing touches on my custom grow chart. I've used the fox farm, botanicare, and advanced nutrients grow charts as my foundation for making it. these DO NOT match their charts. it is custom for what I think is most efficient. This is where I would like some extra opinions. I want some feed back on what I could add, remove, adjust or improve.

I am running a coco grow. 600 watt MH/HPS. green crack and woody herrelson OG, 3 each. My plan is it phase out the fox farm products except for the open sesame, beasty bloomz, and chaching. those are freakin' awesome. I wanna go towards the botanicare pure blend pro but I'm willing to hear out any other suggestions. check out my chart and I would love to hear what you guys have to input on it.

:banana1sv6:

Feed chart pic
C

calibrian

I also want to add that I don't plan on using them all at once every week. I just wanted to put a proper schedule for all products should I want to use them, I'll know when is the best time that they should be used. I don't plan on using the hygrozyme and cal mag every time. I just want to label the best times to use them. and all products. I'm also thinking I need to add another week for growing in coco. I don't know if I can grow it start to finish in 10 weeks flat.

J

Jalisco Kid

Have you bothered to run that list through a nute calculator to see what you will get, or better yet do you know what you are aimming for then use a calculator to reverse engineer it. JK

C

calibrian

Have you bothered to run that list through a nute calculator to see what you will get, or better yet do you know what you are aimming for then use a calculator to reverse engineer it. JK

I know nothing of this nute calculator you speak of. I've spent some time checking out different charts but no calculator. besides the avd nutes website. that one is good and all but it doesn't work for smaller grows with coco. but I do plan on getting more of their products in the future. I was checking out their professional pack. but I don't think I'll need it with what I already have.

anyone else think of additions or changes?

J

Jalisco Kid

Go here and read a bit. It could help you out in the long run. JK
/www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f9/fatmans-diy-nutrient-mixing-guide-20899/

Top Bottom