Experts: Are we ready yet? Harvest Time

• Thread starter BlueberryFanatic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stonemason7767

You can get rid of the pulleys and wires they are hooked too and use zip ties.it will give you like 5 more inches.they still need about 3 weeks or more.you want all the hairs to turn brown.check the tricomes on the buds not the leaves.looks great but they will realy start to fatten up in the next couple weeks.

R

rangabud

Judging by them pics looks like probaly got few weeks to go. How long have they been flowering? Looks kinda like week 5 - 6ish to me. I think you will regret it big time if you harvest now going by them pics

Are them cloudy trics on the bud or leaves? It's only the ones on the bud itself you should look at the leaves change alot earlier

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Make sure the trichs you are looking at are on the bud itself (calyxes) and not the sugar leafs. Common mistake as the sugar leafs tend to amber sooner.

Is this a heavy sativa? Looks that way.

If a very sativa leaning genetic you may never get couch lock if you left it a month. But I would recommend a couple more weeks as I’m seeming a ton of white there

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Never waste your time looking at trichs when your stigmas are all white, the way yours are. You are definitely looking at leaf trichs.

Also, amber trichs are usually obvious. If you think that there's possibly-maybe a chance that the amber you are seeing is due to some light refraction, it is undoubtedly-definitely due to some light refraction.

TSD

TSD

+1 on a few more weeks at least... the pistils are white and still straight. Out of curiosity, how do lower buds look... just since those ones are very close and clearly trying to escape the light lol.

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Using the Wi-Fi microscope is essential! Check it out
i should've grabbed a wifi one - but i was gifted a corded one i can't plug into my iphone - gonna have grab a used laptop from the basement and mount it in my grow room - nothing like adding some more tools in your inventory

Top Bottom