Experts: your opinion will be greatly appreciated

• Thread starter Piero
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Piero

Piero

Hello,

I'm pretty new at growing , I have been trying several things each grow hoping to get better results. One thing I learned is that not every thing that shine is gold ex ( fertilizers.etc) seeds is another crucial issue. I have always use Nirvana seeds and lately they just suck, I always do autos but this is ridiculous DNA, wrong growing techniques or both.

Righ tnow trying to improve from my last auto harvest thy wasn't bad , 5 plants 2 huge revegs and 3 ok tiny good bud plants, I made edivbles with the re vegs and they are good af . See video

After reading whats best and again not always , I changed the soil to Fox farm Happy Frog and 5 gallon fiber pots.
Issues:
I started using Grow 12-6-6 but I was using the normal feeding instructions in an Autoflower already planted in a super soil. The grow is short in height and very stubborn this is zkittles should be an easy strain specially autos.
I have curled leaved inwards, one o fthe plants is flowering green af, i think is locked. I hace used rescue in the last grow and solved some issues though.
PH in and Out 6.2 ( not more than 6.5) in between snout the same out
To Recap,

1- Does a 5 gallon pot affects the grow?
2-Fox farm Happy frog is already to powerful? other options?
3- Should I use minimal amounts of Fox Farm big bloom?
4-They were washed 24 hours ago , should i feed on the next watering?
5-Anything i can do with what you see in the pics, curled leaves etc?

Using a 2000k Mars
3x3 tent

Thanks

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Hello,

I'm pretty new at growing , I have been trying several things each grow hoping to get better results. One thing I learned is that not every thing that shine is gold ex ( fertilizers.etc) seeds is another crucial issue. I have always use Nirvana seeds and lately they just suck, I always do autos but this is ridiculous DNA, wrong growing techniques or both.

Righ tnow trying to improve from my last auto harvest thy wasn't bad , 5 plants 2 huge revegs and 3 ok tiny good bud plants, I made edivbles with the re vegs and they are good af . See video

After reading whats best and again not always , I changed the soil to Fox farm Happy Frog and 5 gallon fiber pots.
Issues:
I started using Grow 12-6-6 but I was using the normal feeding instructions in an Autoflower already planted in a super soil. The grow is short in height and very stubborn this is zkittles should be an easy strain specially autos.
I have curled leaved inwards, one o fthe plants is flowering green af, i think is locked. I hace used rescue in the last grow and solved some issues though.
To Recap,

Using a 2000k Mars
3x3 tent

Thanks
View attachment 1107179
Chicken feet to hi in P so flush and use 1.6 ec and ph at 5.8 so it will not take as much up on p till it grows out a bit 1.8ec 2.0 ec nutes u shouldn't need to go over 2.0 ec as less is best then last 2 weeks ph 6.3

Ph nutrient chart
Piero

Piero

Chicken feet to hi in P so flush and use 1.6 ec and ph at 5.8 so it will not take as much up on p till it grows out a bit 1.8ec 2.0 ec nutes u shouldn't need to go over 2.0 ec as less is best then last 2 weeks ph 6.3
Excellent I'll try that , I flushed yesterday with FloraKleen so i ll wait until they are ready to be fed, they should be ready by tomorrow, I'll keep you posted.
Thanks

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Excellent I'll try that , I flushed yesterday with FloraKleen so i ll wait until they are ready to be fed, they should be ready by tomorrow, I'll keep you posted.
Thanks
Did u read run off as u want to leave at lease 1.0ec to 1.2 ec reading on run off and 1.6 ec t0 2.0 ec is the highest I go in nutes going in

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Thanks
And feed temp e.g. water 19 c to 24 c u can use up to 28 c but they don't like it at 28 c as bad bactia breeds and rots roots and last feed 2 hours before they switch off and no feeds of nigh as that rots roots to

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Hello,

Issues:
To Recap,

Using a 2000k Mars
3x3 tent

Thanks
View attachment 1107179
Get femanized seeds autos are tricky ones

Top Bottom