expiration on myco

• Thread starter d420dool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
d420dool

d420dool

so i got a bag of green gro granular plus, its a good myco blend with seaweed extract and baccilus and humic derived from leonardite. the problem is i bought this at the beginning of december and i just realized the expiration date on the bag says jan 2013 so im pretty bummed out wonderin if my myco is working to its full potential, ne info or experiences with this topic would b great. i hope i didnt waste 60 bux!!!!
thanks farm

soserthc1

soserthc1

so i got a bag of green gro granular plus, its a good myco blend with seaweed extract and baccilus and humic derived from leonardite. the problem is i bought this at the beginning of december and i just realized the expiration date on the bag says jan 2013 so im pretty bummed out wonderin if my myco is working to its full potential, ne info or experiences with this topic would b great. i hope i didnt waste 60 bux!!!!
thanks farm
not sure but shelf life should be longer than a month , i would return it to store even if empty and tell them that it only had a month shelf life and should be a lot longer .... any reputable company will replace it ... its not milk ....

d420dool

d420dool

thats what i was thinkin and ive dropped a lot of dough at this shop, bought just about my whole set up there

lava

lava

i bought a bottle of great white that was expired. I called them and they said the expiration date was just a state requirement and that it had a shelf life of years.

Top Bottom