Explain your user handle...

• Thread starter DND
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greyfx

Mine is also a game handle, and another handle for various groups I've been using it online for around 8 years.

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

My name comes from song lyrics from one of my favorite bands of all time, CKY. The song is "Shock and Terror"...

"Up now for 7 days and wired...The concept of sleep is way too tired"

Those lyrics always stuck with me, since I suffer from pretty rediculous insomnia for which nothing but cannabis has been able to help regardless of all the Rx drugs I have been put on to no avail.

Seemed like a good name to me

T

Thick Smoke

i halucinate heavily when i take ambien!!! but it dont make me tired 1 bit

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

i halucinate heavily when i take ambien!!! but it dont make me tired 1 bit

Wow....Hallucinations from Ambien? I never experienced that, but yeah it doesn't put me to bed at all either. Same with Lunesta, low-dose Seroquel, low-dose Trazodone, Sonata, Xanax or other benzos, Halcion, Seconal, or any of the other dozens of meds my Dr has thrown at me... Lately I have been sleeping fairly well with the aid of my stash of pakistani buds from a clone from an old friend, however the stash is wearing thin...

Its very strange to me that all of these fancy medications made specifically for insomnia, or known to releive insomnia dont do a single bit of good for me, but smoking a nice heavy indica will put me to bed like a baby. I wont be giving Pharma anymore of my co-pays for these meds that dont work thats for sure...

:cool

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't sleep much either and the only thing that helps is 4 days of little sleep so by day 5 I can sleep maybe 5 hours:sleepy

D

DND

Lol, some good responses...my favorite so far has been HazeVentura. Nothing against everyone else, but that one tickled me a lot. Keep'em comin'.

Beetlepumpr

Beetlepumpr

Mine just popped into mee's head, makes no sense at all, but I don't either. Makes sense huh?

D

DND

Wow....Hallucinations from Ambien? I never experienced that, but yeah it doesn't put me to bed at all either. Same with Lunesta, low-dose Seroquel, low-dose Trazodone, Sonata, Xanax or other benzos, Halcion, Seconal, or any of the other dozens of meds my Dr has thrown at me... Lately I have been sleeping fairly well with the aid of my stash of pakistani buds from a clone from an old friend, however the stash is wearing thin...

Its very strange to me that all of these fancy medications made specifically for insomnia, or known to releive insomnia dont do a single bit of good for me, but smoking a nice heavy indica will put me to bed like a baby. I wont be giving Pharma anymore of my co-pays for these meds that dont work thats for sure...

:cool

I have tried every single one of those drugs you listed...some work and others don't as far as putting me out, but the side effects outweigh the actual purpose of taking them so I stopped. Insomnia sucks balls especially when you work full time. Smoke on!

M

moonmadness

The superstitions about the moon's affect on the animal and human world have existed for centuries. Everyone knows it's not safe to go out on a bright moonlit night (despite the good lighting) for fear of werewolves, vampires bats or, even worse! an angry waitress or grumpy salesclerk who takes all the emotional energy pent up inside out on whoever first crosses his or her path. These lunar myths are often unconsciously reinforced by people with influence, or fed into by the mass media. When a strange event occurs during the full moon, it is remembered as an event linked to the presence of the full moon and twisted into data that supports the idea of full moon madness instead of being seen as an unrelated event.

Just as the words lunatic and lunacy point to the moon because they are derived from the moon's Latin root, luna, the full moon is always accused of incidents that occur during its phase. Studies have been conducted about the correlation between acts of lunacy and the phase of the moon, but little connection was found between the two.

Shame!

S

Stackin Paper

Mines pretty self explanatory but relates back to a time when i was younger and went through over 100kg of hash a month(when import hash was good) and made truckloads of money. My phone's bluetooth name is also 'The Money Machine' cos well, thats what it is.

Make money money, take money money money, lol.

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Trust Nobody

Mine is because I don't trust anybody on the internet...to many tall tales, dishonesty, & shadiness...fer example: Stackin Paper prolly just works at Kinko's vs. the tall tale he just told (hehheh...just kiddin' Stackin').

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Bit of a triple meaning, I try to be people buddy, I'm 6'9", and i like big buds, pretty creative eh, lol.

S

Stackin Paper

Mine is because I don't trust anybody on the internet...to many tall tales, dishonesty, & shadiness...fer example: Stackin Paper prolly just works at Kinko's vs. the tall tale he just told (hehheh...just kiddin' Stackin').

Ha ha, i don't know where or what Kinko's is but it sounds like a cool place to work, lol.

If i could change my name to Stacks on here i would, is that possible mod's or have i gotta set up a new account?

D

DND

Great turnout for this thread. Thanks all who have replied so far, keep them coming!:rock

Top Bottom