exterior dojaberry

• Thread starter freemangenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

freemangenetics

shes a big gal,normal for me .already got fruity smells coming through,day 21 flower

Exterior dojaberry
Exterior dojaberry 2
Exterior dojaberry 3
Exterior dojaberry 4
F

freemangenetics

nice shot!

i thought i would add this photo ,the stick of rock shot!
no colour any where else !

2009 0801leafshot0001
D

D9420

nice looking plant!!
is that Double Purple Doja x Blueberry
whatever it is it sounds tasty and is getting nice and frosty. :joint:

N

neckless

day 21! really great work on those gals man!
how big is her pot and which soil are you using?

keep it up, neckless

S

Skunky

Lovely girl you got there FMG gonna have some nice dank bro good work. Oh yeah nearly forgot to mention thats some fckin sick view m8 peace. SkUnKy

F

freemangenetics

nice looking plant!!
is that Double Purple Doja x Blueberry
whatever it is it sounds tasty and is getting nice and frosty. :joint:

she sure is ! m8 ,reaching for the sun

hello NECKLESS,she was in an 11 litre pot and was going crazy ,mad growth so 1 week into flower i decided to repot her ,not something i like to do ,i would have prefered to re-pot her in veg.
so she went into a 33 litre pot and is loving it!

hellooo mile high chic! she was started indoors ,there for the first few weeks of her life .the sun here is brutal ,helps to get them up and running indoors.

F

freemangenetics

i thought i would add this photo ,the stick of rock shot!
no colour any where else !

stick of rock-this is a stick of candy you get given as a kid ,usally from your grand parents .it is something that is bought down at the seaside /beach /seafront and given as gifts .it is one colour on the outside with another in the middle ,sometimes writing! typically english! lol

H

hoki2test

:smiley_joint:Oh man she is one huge dojeberry bitch!She is beautiful..nice work dude,any updatez?:smiley_joint:

F

freemangenetics

harvest shots

for some strange reason i cant upload the photos here ,ive tried many times with no luck .ive uploaded these elsewhere without issue ohwell;(

I

idol902

I would love to see how these turned out. I got a 5 pack just waiting. Let me know if you post them elsewhere. Thanks!

G

greengooroo

Im growing out some gorilla grape beans and man these girls got fuck'n huge!I started 5 seeds and got 5 females, 2 different phenos.Ill have photos in the next day or 2. Your garden looks killer ,very healthy .. Good job.......

F

freemangenetics

ding ding round two!

these where started 10th october ,its the12th november today so about day 32 flower mmmmmmmmm

2009 1112collectionwinter0008
2009 1112collectionwinter0001
I

idol902

Damn freeman that is a very healthy lady you got there and getting frosty. You must live in a place with some nice weather at this time of year. Just wondering, have you ever tried any training at all on doja b? Keep up the good work man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom