Extracting Oil from Hash

• Thread starter HashSoul
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HashSoul

HashSoul

unless ya have access to a vacuum purge, i'd go with ethanol as a solvent. hexane and butane you don't want to be vapin residual amounts of. ethanol would concern me less.

neverbreak

What is the method of using Ethanol?

Natural

Natural

Have you ever done an ISO extraction? It's basically the same process. If you're handy you can build a still cook-pot to reclaim your ethanol (everclear). The ethanol washes have a better taste and can be easily used for edibles or sublinguals. Small scale washes you can evaporate the alcohol (ethanol) in a shallow pan with a small fan. Remember alcohol fumes can be combustible.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Now that's more like it... Thank for typing it! :) I can see the videos without any issues on youtube... Thank God I am still on planet :p

Here is what I will be doing...

1- Soak the 1/4 pond of hash in Butane
2- Pour though the coffee filter
3- Vacuum purge it

and to do this I would need, Vacuum purge equipment (Any suggestions where and what to order), Butane and what else?

Any good site where I can order everything together?
I like to be helpful :)

Amazon has it all ;)

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=vacuum purge&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=28658981367&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1399242584489582263&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_1yda08nsev_b

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I just saw this for the 1st time on amazon...looks handy for filtering faster!
Vacfilter

Vacfilter2

http://www.amazon.com/1000ml-Vacuum...8&qid=1383357682&sr=8-7&keywords=vacuum+purge

J

Jalisco Kid

Living in the middle east I am sure there are plenty of a/c supply houses to get a vacuum pump. Hexane should be easier to get also. The butane there I would think would require more cleaning up. JK

iCultivate

iCultivate

This is an interesting thread. I don't have much to add other than to say only having access to hash is a problem I wouldn't mind having! If you want hash where I live you have to make it yourself.

Is your profile pic some of the hash you plan on using?

Good luck with the extraction HashSoul.

-- iCultivate --

Latest posts

Top Bottom