• Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SkyHi

Where can i get one in Eastbay area ?

I know i can make one, but rather not.

K

KushMaster707

i made one and it works really well(did it by myself with tips from my buddy, it was nerve wracking thinking i was gonna blow my hand off but really it was easy). if you cant find one for sale and need some tips on how to make one just send me a pm

JH420

JH420

Uhmm you probably know about the O-Keefe extraction tube eh bro? Why not just order that?

G

ganjherbsmoke

ya man okeefe all the way if u wanan do sizable runs
i use the single for stuff around an ounce or a lil more sometimes even two if your ballsy
the double and tripples work real well if ur trying to do some 3+ ounce runs

u wont be dissapointed if you go with them but a stainless steel turkey baster works really well u dont really have to make anytihng u just take the needle that comes with it and flip it over get a hose clamp and a filter and ur good to go

good luck man!

Graywolf

Graywolf

Where can i get one in Eastbay area ?

I know i can make one, but rather not.

You might check your local scientific glass blowers.
Our scientific glass blower makes us borosilicate tubes for a buck a foot plus $5 to flare one end and close the other to an injection port.

GW

S

SkyHi

Thanks guys,

I know the o'keif, but they are in EU and i prefer not to order from overseas when possible.

Graywolf: thank you, where can i find these glass blowers....you can pm me if needed.

Thanks again guys

S

Somnambulist

Thanks guys,

I know the o'keif, but they are in EU and i prefer not to order from overseas when possible.

They are based in the EU, but have a warehouse in the US for North American orders. I just got mine the other day, it originated out of Shreveport, LA. I think they have a west coast warehouse too.

T

the1scar

They are based in the EU, but have a warehouse in the US for North American orders. I just got mine the other day, it originated out of Shreveport, LA. I think they have a west coast warehouse too.

Agreed and confirmed. US Warehouse is based in Shreveport, LA. I received my extractor 3 days after purchase day. Not a bad turn around.

B

Backward_Z

I just picked up a glass tube from Big Al's today (for the uninitiated, in Berkeley on Telegraph between Durant and Channing). It's a little wide (probably 1"-1½" in diameter on eyeball) but it's very thick and solid and has a tapered glass piece built into the bottom for holding your filter in place.

They were asking $120 but Sam hooked it up for $100 because they loooove me over there :)

I wanted to go with glass instead of metal because I've heard horror stories about when an errant static spark ruptures the metal tube spraying flaming liquid butane all over. Not on my list of things I'd like to experience in my lifetime.

O

OilFarmer

Hey all I live in BC and developed a kick ass stainless extraction tube.I have receiver very good feedback as it is the third design so I have started to sell them and am doing quite good.
Not made with parts from hardware stores. never need to replace anything but butane. comes with screens. Unique designed for best end product.
email [email protected] for more pics or questions, check out the site posted above
thanks

Graywolf

Graywolf

I just picked up a glass tube from Big Al's today (for the uninitiated, in Berkeley on Telegraph between Durant and Channing). It's a little wide (probably 1"-1½" in diameter on eyeball) but it's very thick and solid and has a tapered glass piece built into the bottom for holding your filter in place.

They were asking $120 but Sam hooked it up for $100 because they loooove me over there :)

I wanted to go with glass instead of metal because I've heard horror stories about when an errant static spark ruptures the metal tube spraying flaming liquid butane all over. Not on my list of things I'd like to experience in my lifetime.

I've experimented with 1 1/2" tubes and have standardized on 1", because I get a slightly better yield.

A heavy wall boro silicate 1" X 36" only costs $41 at $1" inch and $5 to flare and roll the nozzle end.

T

Trim Reaper

OK, I am getting ready to do my first ever run after 25+ years of growing. Any tips or tricks you have learned along the way would be greatly appreiciated.
:cool0044:

B

Beasters X Haze

if you get a glass tube from a glassblower make sure that it is annealed.

F

FreshSteppin

good call beasters. never really thought about that but it would make sense so you don't have shard flying everywhere if you do have a big problem

GOTTAGETPAID

GOTTAGETPAID

try big al's in berkeley! they got all the oil smoking gear, they ight have the making gear too. also the bed bath and beyond stainless steel turkey baster works GREAT! with a pipe clamp and a coffee filter.

B

Buddy Hemphill

Glass baster. So far so reeeeeeeeal fuckin good!....hehehehehe

DSC06929
R

redhotTI

get yourself a stainless steel turkey baster and have at it. ive broken too many glass basters from the constant change in drastic temperature, annealed or not

T

the_mad_hatter

get yourself a stainless steel turkey baster and have at it. ive broken too many glass basters from the constant change in drastic temperature, annealed or not

you say you have broken glass basters before? was it during the blast? What happened. I have been blasting for a little over a year now and have only used glass twice.

Top Bottom