Extrema & chem d x afghan grow

• Thread starter Hlg09
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hlg09

Heres a trio groupshot of my happy harem of heffers!!!! LOL!
IMG_0606.JPG
IMG_0605.JPG
IMG_0602.JPG

And the cloner:
IMG_0603.JPG

We have roots ladies and gentlemen:
IMG_0604.JPG

H

Hlg09

O' shit, the left side of the unit is (chemghan) and the right side is extrema. Notice the pheno variation of the first squatty chemghan compared to the stretchy chemey og'ish pheno of the second one behind it. All the lateral branching is about level with the main stem should have some fat dank tops on her. I can see some serious tying up in her near future fosho. I took the liberty of calling Chemdog D x afghaan, chemghan for short seems easier to type.

H

Hlg09

OK heres the weekly update. kmk4eva im anxious myself I dont have nugs yet but I do have the makings of them.
Group shot growing like crazy:
IMG_0609.JPG

Extrema in dwc:
IMG_0608.JPG

Immature extrema flowers:
IMG_0610.JPG

And Chemdog D x afghan immature flowers:
IMG_0612.JPG

They are currently in the second week of flowering, Im counting from the time preflowers began to show the light has been on 12/12 for four weeks.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Nicely Done

Those plants look nice and healthy. Can't wait for the smoke report

mal

H

Hlg09

Those plants look nice and healthy. Can't wait for the smoke report

mal
Yeah im waitin to sample some of it for sure. They are about to start on the third week and the fastest flowering phenos have started up some excellent trich production. They have a musty skunky smell upon entering the room, but when you rub one of the buds and smell your fingers it has a chemical, fuely, lemon smell to it.

C

carper

hlgo9, nice looking plants you've got there
I've got a few extrema clones waiting to root.Im pulling up a chair and looking forward to them budding dude

greets carper

L

lone_botanist

lookn nice bro.. got me sum extrema in the stash as well curios to howthey are smelling rite about now..??

H

Hlg09

Whats up fellas the plants are drawing near the end of week 3. So here is a volley of pics taken over the last week.
IMG_0619.JPG
IMG_0618.JPG
IMG_0620.JPG
IMG_0622.JPG
IMG_0624.JPG
IMG_0626.JPG
IMG_0621.JPG

H

Hlg09

Whats up farmers will be posting some more pics within the next week or so. Im waitin to get a better camera so i can give you guys some better quality photos.

B

BeachBummed

how far along now are you??

tomorrow is start of week 6 for my KO! she is BOOMING. smells like lime sherbert mixed with baby wipes. haha.

cant wait to see some shots man!

H

Hlg09

Hell yeah bum at least she dont smell shitty baby wipes eh. My girls are startin their fifth week and my gigantic chem ghani looks to be two weeks ahead of all the rest. The others look alot younger than five weeks they are just now beggining to chunk up. I believe i prolonged veg by givin them a 1.1.1 ratio for the first three weeks of flower. All that N those babies just wanted to grow, grow, grow. Next go round i will try a 1.2.3 ratio for the first two weeks then cut the N out all together.

B

BeachBummed

yeah for sure.

ive heard a bunch of different stuff, tried some dumb stuff as well....

man i think just cutting out the N all together during flower. unless its a super long flowering sativa that may need it down the road, (and honestly id prob just use calmg+ or something not straight grow nute)

but with anything under 10 i give them their last N anywhere from week BEFORE i flip to 1 week after. i think pumpin it into them when they are trying to make bud sites isnt good, in my exp. lol

i wanna see some pics! did they stretch much? how are they chunkin up? cant wait to see mang!

B

bob.fn.seger

Yes. The people demand Pics.:weed-sign::weed-sign::weed-sign::weed-sign:

S

SweetIslandFunk

I this thread still alive?
I'm half way thorugh flower on mine.

He's probably holding out on us for a big finale. Ha

SIFunk

W

weed sucks

haha i started some jackberries and KO kush around the samme time this guy and beachbummed started their threads.

im on my last week, about to chop. trying to deal with triple digits right now. f-in south.... wish i never moved from CO thats for sure.

i want to see an update! guy seems legit im sure they're being babied. none the less i hate holdin my breath lol

H

Hlg09

Its comin fellas havin computer probs should back up and at em by next week. They are still alive and well and quite frosty. I feel ya about bein down south with the heat bro my damn central ac went out a few days last week and it hit around 100 in my grow room even though I run a cooltube at nite. I was putting frozen two liters full of water in my reservoirs to keep the solution cool. Yeah i noticed bum got banned, sucks cuz wanted to see his ko finish out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom