• Extrema

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • KO kush

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters
GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
Im tryna decide between these 2 strains.... which is more crystally? shorter flowering time? higher yield?

mack 10

mack 10

high getmo, i think the ko is faster,the extrema is probly the best yielder,and both are covered in resin.i would get both;)

beezleb878

beezleb878

Check out Sannies shop, their is good info on that.

I believe the K.O. Kush is more strength compared to the Extrema which has strength, flavor and a better yielding plant. I think the extrema has another week of flowering in general compared the K.O.

More than a few reviews of each strain.

Z

Zissou Intern

ive grown KO but not extrema.

dude if your doing a commercial SOG no joke i found a pheno that coulda been pulled at 6 1/2 weeks no joke.

the baby wipe pheno is the one i kept though.

7 1/2 weeker, good yield, EXTREMELY BRANCHY. has almost a pink hue to the vegatative growth, grow it and you cant miss it.

the KO i found has a definite spot in my place for time to come. stoniest, like dont smoke in the daytime stuff. after 2-3 snaps i cant even look without seeing double no matter how hard i try.

i have a pack of extrema im waiting to crack, hopefully find a keeper outta that as well

B

barneyfife

what is the female used in ko kush i forgot?
but seems it would take something pretty strong to beat the chemd x heri combo?
maybe i should grab a pack of the ko i already have the ext. and heri.
than compare myself.

Z

Zissou Intern

ko - killa kush x herijuana

killa kush is

pre 98 bubba x killa queen

i think that is correct.

i grew the f3

and man, yeah the KO was strong. more strong that any OG i've had at a club, if your talkin about potency shit man the heri def did it. as far as i know she grows just like the heri, but she has a real good taste to her unlike it.

and dude, for the price? shit cant beat an amazing cross like that. there are some serious A grade phenos in it.

I

ICON

hey whats up get mo! just ordered the extrema myself but why not get both

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
Well I already got the extrema.... so it looks like Ill have to order both! Sannies seeds are so cheap I kinda been goin nuts.... So far got:
herijuana
chocolate rain
killing fields
anesthesia

popped the herijuanas and the chocolate rain, 100% germ rates too! lookin forward to flowering.

Z

Zissou Intern

and just to let you know i popped some sannie gear last month and its in first week 12/12

popped 4 KO 1 male 3 female

3 uberkush, fems obviously, but i had one that was growing like i really like em so shes still in veg, popped some clones off and one will be following these girls, if there are no hermie issues and grows like i've seen em, i can only hope.

and 3 indy mix's. all 3 were male. you could tell one was a jackberry just by the way it was growing, i was super hyped on it, but just looked and they all got some balls.

all good though, stoked for more KO's, as well as some uberkush

S

SSHZ

Since I've grown most of Sannie's stuff, I'd go right to his feminized Hericules. Better yield than alot of Sannies other stuff, easy to grow, etc. His KO is a very light yielder and needs at least 6 weeks before flowering for any type of yield at all. Extrema does add a lot of flavor to the mix. IMO the Anesthesia is the strongest of all his offerings.

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
haha, yeah anesthesia was my first choice too. i had ordered that before anything, finna crack some uh them real soon....

S

sannie

Th k.o kush is indeed a very strong cross that put in some extra taste but like the most kushes it is not the biggest yielder.
The anesthesia is a better yielder with a more to the point taste of oldschool afghaan with a narcotic high/stoned.

The extrema is a cross where the parrents saying it all and thats why the name fits so good. We growed here and where very impressed by the results but fellow growers impressed me more with some of the best smelling buds I have ever smelled. Covered in cristals and fat as hell.
Sometimes a cross is even better as we can expect and that is what the extrema did.
She is so good we decided to make a feminized version from this cross. This will take around the 2 months to finish if all goes ok.

have fun smoking these strong dopes

greetz sannie

budfriend

budfriend

hey sannie

Do you think feminized seeds can produce just as good of plants as non feminized?

Also i got a cut going around here of og kush * herijuana. Just put it in the flower room and cant wait to try it.

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

i've grown both. i had the f2 version of k.o. and it will literally knock you out and i blow and have been blowing with the best for 16yrs. super frosty with a earthy skunk coffee pine thing going on in flower. finished fast, not much stretch, not branchy at all. single cola type plant. taste leaned more toward the earthy side. at the time sannie was giving away mixed kush freebies with some of the same genetics as k.o., and i remember liking a sweet almost fruity pheno of the mixed kush better than the k.o., but, my associates went nuts over k.o. and the potency. give her an extended veg and you'll have great yields(in my opinion) of top of the line narcotic DANK!

just finished up my first run of extrema in august. what a broad! had cheeseberry and chocolate rain going at the same time and extrema reminded me of the middle child always trying to out do the other siblings, she out frosted them both. all phenos where uniform chemdog dominate skunk all the way, moderate stretch, phat dense buds, big yielder with strong branches. she's a nute whore. the cheeseberries finished quick like the k.o. and i think i took the extremas a week later. i remember them being extra ripe so, around day 60-63 they'll be extra crispy. trich production was bananas! expect crazy trichs very early on. i remember starting them on purple max at the beginning of flower and by week for 4 the buds looked completely white even the lower ones. plants had a beautiful structure, one of the frostiest strains i've ever seen. my associates really went for this one.

i was sampling a quick dried branch(no cure) in my friends car and had a brown paper bag full of buds to show her how frosty she(extrema) was and fucked around and left the bag in her car. when i got home it hit me(3hrs) later. i called her but, already knew i wouldn't see that herb again. needless to say she said, she'd cleaned out her car and threw the bag away, lol. it's funny because, she sales super exotic and all she could say is that shit is so, LOUD i know we're going to jail riding with it. anyway, i loved both strains and recommend them both, it's like choosing between kids.....cop both

B

barneyfife

thats great to hear sannie as im sexing a few extremas now.
any pointers on phenos i should look for?

S

sannie

I would always advise to grow regular seeds when that is possible for the grower. Breeding with feminized plants is worse case scenario.

When you want to grow buds and smoke them, feminized can be a good choice to work with.

When we make feminized seeds we always use 2 different parrents from 2 different strains or use different generations ( F1-F2 ..enz ) This way of making feminized seeds is not only more fun for the breeder but it brings in lots of treats you are looking for. Our fem seeds will give you top notch plants and smoking gear and can even produce yield as a regular seed.

greetz sannie

hey sannie

Do you think feminized seeds can produce just as good of plants as non feminized?

Also i got a cut going around here of og kush * herijuana. Just put it in the flower room and cant wait to try it.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Extrema outside

Grew an extrema outside this year, was the runt inside so I put it outside a month or so ago. Looks like I will get about 1oz from the little girl, thats great for her. I am very exited to dry & smoke her. When I say runt most of you wpuld have thrown the little sucker out 1 month it was 4" tall. the rest of them are inside looking beautiful, have one that is so vigorous I've been bending her to keep her under the light 5x. Thanks for the great seeds sannie, also have the K.O., a couple heri packs, uber to try

mal

B

bens lab

I've got the KO & Heri too, looks like im gonna hae to pick up some extrema now. Nice one Sannie. :yes

Z

Zissou Intern

so last KO grow i had 8/9 males... so sannie sent me another pack..

2 weeks 12/12 popped 4 KOs....

4 females....
you rock sannie thank you so much man.
:boogie:

Top Bottom