Extrema

• Thread starter Dubwobble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dubwobble

I tried popping 4 seeds of Sannies Extrema, and 3 popped in 1 day, the other day later!

I think these were fastest seeds I've ever sprouted.

I really excited about this one.

I mean Chemdog D x Herijuana....???

Look out ! :ninja

true grit

true grit

Looking forward to it bro! This one should be killer...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
nice score on the beanz, got these myself but can run them due to WAY too much gear going right now....so ill be checkin out yours lol....good luck on the grow :) ~SMF~

B

biggs

am i right in thinking the Chemdog D used in this cross was an s1?

sounds killa either way.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
am i right in thinking the Chemdog D used in this cross was an s1?

sounds killa either way.

probably a real cutt bro....and the heri was the male im sure,,,

S

SweetIslandFunk

I have had the same success with my extrema beans. 100% germ and lightning fast. I'm about 2.5 weeks in with them.

southstreets

southstreets

good luck bro!!! seems like this is gunna be a good grow log to follow!!!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Im excited by those beans too can't wait to see...Good luck!

S

SweetIslandFunk

I tried popping 4 seeds of Sannies Extrema, and 3 popped in 1 day, the other day later!

I think these were fastest seeds I've ever sprouted.

I really excited about this one.

I mean Chemdog D x Herijuana....???

Look out ! :ninja

This might be a stupid question but Chemdog D is chemdog d?? I thought Chemdog D was a whole different thing, I got the pack and it says extrema is Chemdog D x herijuana.
And the D after Chemdog D and Chemdog D means? Sorry but I'm very confused on the genetics of all the chems. Is there a thread with all this explained? Or can someone help clear this up for me?

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Extrema seeds

I've also ordered 1 pack and then they came up on THCbay as relists? and I bought another pack. I also got a pack of the KO Kush. I am very exited to try these seeds out. Good Luck everyone

mal

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
sannie has the Chemdog D clone. my cut came from a very close circle of freinds so if they gave it to me i dont see how he cant have it. or infact if it was an S1 then he must belive the S1 is better. Mota and sannie have worked together in the past. plus sannie is so well known, shit i would give him the Chemdog D if he asked how can he not have it. this cross sounds great cant wait to see them grown out

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
History of Chemdog (found by a simple search)

S

satyr

I think Sannie has said its an S1 he is using for the extrema, not a clone. I have 4 of them flowering, but I like Esko's TBBXChmeD better, from a growing perspective.

H

Hlg09

I just scored a pack of extrema it came with Chemdog D x afghan freebies. Was wondering if anyone had any info on the afghan used in the cross?

R

Rabbi

This might be a stupid question but Chemdog D is chemdog d?? I thought Chemdog D was a whole different thing, I got the pack and it says extrema is Chemdog D x herijuana.
And the D after Chemdog D and Chemdog D means? Sorry but I'm very confused on the genetics of all the chems. Is there a thread with all this explained? Or can someone help clear this up for me?

its the same old chemfamily story..........Chemdog 1,2,3,4 were cracked by Chem himself only 3 and 4 went out to the people. 4 of the 8 seeds left were given back to wakanobe, be and he cracked all four a,b,c,d and Chemdog D was the only viable one and it went out to the people.

So Chemdog D is the last Chem strain from the original seeds.

mack 10

mack 10

i just threw some in the shot glass, spread the chem love;). will post some up,if ya dont mind?

beezleb878

beezleb878

Sannies description:

Extrema
(Chemdog D X Herijuana)

After a few years of selling the well known herijuana we got lots of feedback about the medical quality's from this plant. Very powerful stoned to the bone cannabis which is very suitable as a pain killer or just to get real stoned.

The Chemdog D is a cross which stand out in taste and potency, a overwhelming skunky / diesel smell which stays for a while to torture you. She gives a extreme stoned/high which will stay for a long time.

This two extremes on each other will give heavy indica dominant plants with a average flowering time from around the 8-9 weeks, harvest is OK for a indica like this but when the space is filled up good this indica can surprise lots of indica growers.

Extrema has 2 extreme parents and as expected this plants will give fireworks for growers that are hooked on strong indica's. The Chemdog D will enhance the taste of the herijuana in a very positive way, a strong odor and taste in combination with its strong medical properties this cross will be very popular.The extrema can grow quite big for a indica which means you need less plants on m2, 9-16 Lady's will do the job.

With the Extrema we suply 5 afghaan X Chemdog D freebees

Only one pack of freebees with each order not with every pack of seed !

Bred by sannie en knutsel
Product Information
Type: Indica dominant type
Flowering 8-9 weeks
Harvest: Up to 500 gram/m2(indoor)
taste: A powerful diesel/skunk smell/taste
Effect: Extreme stoned
Flowers: Dense buds covered in trichomes
THC: Percentage up to 23%

S

SweetIslandFunk

Let's see some extrema mommas and some of the Afghaan x Chemdog D freebies. I'm running both and have a two different phenos of extrema, one is a little bit bushier then rest. I've got 4 and all seem to be female, lucky me, however it might be a little early to tell. I'll take some pics tonight.

K

koolace

Just ordered from sannies and just from all the positive feedback ive read here i cant wait to get them!

Top Bottom