Extreme Drooping first time RDWC

• Thread starter Thumbob3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thumbob3

Hello! This is my first time doing an rdwc setup. I have 8 plants with approximately 70 gallons of water. They are experiencing some pretty bad droop. I'd like to figure out what's causing this and correct it before it gets worse. Here are some photos and information. Fed plants with General Hydro FloraGro/Bloom/Micro (around 175ml of each), along with CALiMAGic (150ml) and Armor SI (175ml). Using almost all reverse osmosis water with around 5 gallons of tap water added. PH balanced to 6-6.5 and water temp steady at 75. Humidity stays at 60-70% day and 45-55% night during my 18/6 light cycle of 2x SE7000 lights on power 3/10. Very good oxygenation with large air stones and individual air pumps for each bucket. Water level is within an inch of the bottom of the net pot (either slightly above or below depending on the bucket). Any ideas? Thank you!

Extreme drooping first time rdwc
Extreme drooping first time rdwc 2
Extreme drooping first time rdwc 3
Extreme drooping first time rdwc 4
Almi57

Almi57

I really think it would help if you would post a picture of what your roots look like. The reason I ask is that you did not add any Hydroguard and it may be a root issue.

GanjaJack

GanjaJack

How close is your light to the tops? And I will geuss that you're using LED?

Lose the reverse osmosis....

Add more air stones to the water. 75 degrees is a tad high for only one air stone, You want vigorous water movement.

Top Bottom