eye protection?

• Thread starter meltedhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
meltedhead

meltedhead

What kind of eye protection do you guy's use? I wear just wear my sun glasses which is an improvement for me ( I did'nt use any protection for years ) .I'm sure there is some good product's available and as alway's a fair amount of crap.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Every commercial grower I know who's used these things SWEAR by the Method 7 glasses (under HPS). Click the ad link to the right to check them out. IIRC, they're also one of the prizes for whoever wins the POTM (Photo of the month).

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

Another + for the Method 7's. I bought a pair when I had the extra cash and they really help with headaches I was getting while in my room under the HPS 1ks . Plus the color correction is awesome too!

seaslug

seaslug

Hobart 770129 Oxy/Acet, Goggle - Flip Front, 50mm Eye Cup Shade 5
Seven bucks at amazon. I wear them when I run a 1000W MH. I dislike the reflected light that leaks around the sides when I have my back to the lamp, though. They can be cinched up but then become uncomfortable. Awesome product for the price.

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

Might be overkill but I feel safe lol

Lumen Boost

Lumen Boost

Thank you for the advice!

It seems that in the nearby future I will walk around my rooms in style :)

Ordering one of these,

T

toquer

I've got a couple of Method 7's I like the heavier ones over the lighter frame ones. Also have a pair of grogles. Those things are old school and weigh a bunch. Not comfortable at all.

Top Bottom